oneBoro Forum

Boro v West Bromwich Albion (A) 3-2 (Saville, Assombalonga (2) )

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical Boro, in the good way!

Unbelievable result.

We’ve got enough defensive prowess and midfield engines to play two up top every match surely...

Unlikely to happen, but enjoying this win.

UTB!

Great result but a lot of work left to do with the way we play at home... next game at least has the benefit of being one we can effectively approach as an away side.

Was thinking that. Their high press should suit.

Great result but it means absolutely nothing unless things change at home. We've got things right away from home now we need to give our fans at home something to cheer.

Typical Boro, in the good way!

Unbelievable result.

We’ve got enough defensive prowess and midfield engines to play two up top every match surely...

Unlikely to happen, but enjoying this win.

UTB!

That's it, we've got a talented enough midfield that we don't need to overcrowd it.

So Britt, equaliser against Blackburn, winner against Birmingham and a brace today, good job we've got Hugill to take the penalty's though.

I don't mind Hugill on the penalties to be fair, Britt hasn't ever convinced me as a penalty taker. hasn't he missed the last couple he took? including blasting one into orbit?

Back from the match and I enjoyed that. The question as to whether the players are still motivated was answered with a big yes. Foogle said it above why do we overcrowd our midfield defence, they are just getting in each others way. Just play to Assombalonga,s strengths and he will score loads, but just leaving Hugill on his lonesome is just a waste.