oneBoro Forum
Tom

Boro v West Bromwich Albion (A) 3-2 (Saville, Assombalonga (2) )

Holy *** we actually look half decent when we're not slapping it 90 yards in the vague direction of Hugill, who'd have thought it eh

Boro pressure and Sam Johnson plays a casual pass up the middle, intercepted by Saville who bursts into the area and places it far post, great reading of the play.

Yes Saville!

Now 11 men in our penalty area for the rest of the game.....

Lol Dani Ayala just intercepted a pass, ran 40 yards and because he was so far ahead of everyone just had a shot from distance. Hit the target too, although it was straight at the keeper.

Dam mate Ayala making runs into the final 3rd.....more of that please !!!

That's the Saville I thought we bought great driving run and low finish.

giphy.gif

Brum leading against all the stars Forest just bought

Brentford pulls one back at home v Blackburn

• Latest Posts

• Well, we've identified one of SmogDane's other accounts now 🙄
    • As the ground was in the books at just short of £50million in 2018, I don’t think  £30million would be much use.  In any case, I suspect Gibbo will be very wary of any transaction concerning the ground for as long as the other sale and leasebacks in the Championship are being investigated by the EFL. incidentally, Boro’s independent valuations of the ground showed £40m in 2013 and £50m in 2018, after they spent around £7m on improvements in 2016 (when we were promoted to Premiership). In other words the value actually only increased like for like by £3m. Over same period Derby sold theirs for £80m in 2018, up from the valuation in 2013 of £60m. I know they are in different parts of the country, but you can see why SG was so suspicious of the sale price of Pride Park.
    • Any reason Burnley and Boro don’t have a good relationship? I remember Pulis saying the Gibson transfer was extremely smooth and both parties were delighted to do business?! 
    • Any reason why? I can’t think of anything he’s ever done of any significance other than having a decent debut against arsenal 5 years ago. 
    • Sorry to *** on everyone's bonfire, but Deal Fry isn't going anywhere. He had a chance in the summer and refused the transfer as he doesn't want to leave the area and has just bought a new house in Nunthorpe - sounds like he's a bit of a home boy and would take something special to change his mind. Gibson was all dependant on Randolph leaving. Both parties interested in it happening but Burnley want a large fee for the loan until the end of season. Boro and Burnley do not have a good relationship at all which is making it tricky to do a deal.