oneBoro Forum
Tom

Boro v West Bromwich Albion (A) 3-2 (Saville, Assombalonga (2) )

Logged on to praise Mikel, and seems I'm not the only one. I've followed him ever since he played as a teenager in Norway. He is so good, and makes everyone around him better. The way he recycles the ball.

He is the best player wearing a boro shirt since Juninho in his prime. There, I just had to say it.

I'm not sure the ref has given us a freekick yet, and has just had a talk with Hugill for using his strength to try and win aerial balls, apparently he's not allowed to do that.

I've lost count the amount of times Mo Besic has given away possession

enjoy all

its gone already damn it.

its working again, but since its on twitch it could be banned at any moment.

edit: jinxed myself its banned.

Hugill sure did LOOK like he was tripped there as he got to the ball first, would like to see that one again, think we have a call for the Penna there.

• Latest Posts

• Even if there's nothing inherently wrong with borrowing the money (as far as I know, borrowing/lending happens all the time in business? I don't run a business though so someone please correct me) and there's nothing illegal with this incident (besides the valuation issue) it still goes to show the kind of person Mel Morris is choosing as his bed fellows. The guy he loaned from is facing up to 15 years in prison for god sake. Also Derby fans are really trying to convince themselves this is a big ball of nothing (which it might be). Even as far as to say "It may also back up the fair value of the sale price? Why would someone lend Mel £81m if it's only worth £60m...?"
    • MJ really should Say Nothing At All
    • Wow. Life really is a rollercoaster 😊
    • Wonder when we will hear anything about the Wednesday situation, if there indeed is one? And when will there be a ruling on Wigans appeal? It would be nice to get that done with, so we know what we can count on.
    • I honestly can't see passed a 1-1 or 0-0 draw and I don't know whether that would be a good result or not. I reckon if we can get 4 points from Bristol City and Reading we will have cracked it. I once saw Ronan Keating in a Starbucks queue at Manchester Airport and as your all dying to know what he had he went for a Latte