oneBoro Forum

Boro v West Bromwich Albion (A) 3-2 (Saville, Assombalonga (2) )

Erma before they scored Hugill was played in beautifully down the side basically in on goal from a tight angle and he decided to go for the gold medal I'm talking an arms out belly flop.

If there's a replay showing contact fair enough but I didn't see contact on my watch through of it if there wasn't what the f is he doing.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of Adam Claytons biggest fans and still don't think he was the problem in our team, but holy crap Mikel is a class above. You can see he's not quite as sharp as he could be, he's a second late to a few things but he already looks so much better than anyone else on the pitch IMO.

Agree. I thought Clayton is a good player but Mikel really is a level above

Well yeah he is, just look at their respective careers.

1-1 half time and we're probably unlucky not to go in ahead. Not entirely sure what happened on the goal, looked like a shot that was deflected and was going wide only for it to cannon off some part of Rodriguez and into the net.

Other than that, they've hardly threatened, we've looked quick to jump and intercept balls, our midfield is playing pretty well - Besic is the weakest of the 3 again because his passing is not great today.

Haven't created too much ourselves either to be fair. Ref is a bit of a ***.

Hugill penalty incident is interesting because if he wasn't clipped then it's a clear dive so should have been booked and a free kick given the other way, because he sure went down like there was contact. Would like to see again.

Albion fans singing "Tony Pulis your Football is *** "

Is our joining them? :-P

So far our fans have been nothing but vocal and supportive.....

ok just thought they would agree that Pulis football is ***.... :-P

Albion fans singing "Tony Pulis your Football is *** "

Are they singing his football ha 3 stars? :D

I think their Chant went something like 

"Tony Pulis your Football is *$hit*, Tony Pulis your Football is *$hit*, Tony Pulis your Football is *$hit*, Tony Pulis your Football is *$hit*" 

It tends to repeat itself after the 1st few lines.....creative bunch.

It's the ultimate nitpick but the move they scored from started from the goal kick from Hugill's dive he could definitely have hit the target and forced a corner at least from the opportunity it was a brilliant through ball from Saville to him but he just hit the deck trying to win a penalty.

I really want to see it again because it's had a consequence of the fluke move West Brom scored from despite them being bang average all half. Wing's set pieces have been a little hit and miss but that can only get better second half that looks like the type of thing we'll score from if anything.

Hugill's dive was blatant, lucky he didn't get a yellow to be honest. Not a bad first half, just have to improve our passing. Randolphs fantastic save is the only real time they threatened bar their goal. Hopefully we nick one before they do

Good game this we have stopped Albion playing their usual football and deserved the lead. Pressure on now though as they have scored and it is going to be very tough in the second half. .Mikel still looks a cut above at this level and I think Saville has had a good game, Besic needs to learn when to pass and when to hold. Come on Boro