oneBoro Forum
Tom

Boro v West Bromwich Albion (A) 3-2 (Saville, Assombalonga (2) )

well it was fun as long as it lasted.....

will Pulis leave now?

Fry off, Assombalonga on. Maybe he's actually gonna go for it. 4-4-2?

It's like we're only allowed a half of good football in any game

Normally not even that

well that was the train for auto leaving. Will be a tough struggle to keep top 6 now

We hit the bar but because it's this ref he's decided we did it illegally and gives a foul against.

Listen guys. Pulis knows what the fans want and will deliver it. He told us last week. Don't worry. Its gonna be ok.

Thought I'd do the optimistic Boro thing for a second.

Back to normal. Can Mr pulis please *** off asap please.

Listen guys. Pulis knows what the fans want and will deliver it. He told us last week. Don't worry. Its gonna be ok.

Shut up you doyle  :P

Well the Albion fans who now are loudly chanting

*YOUR FOOTBALL IS $HIT, YOUR FOOTBALL IS $HIT, YOUR FOOTBALL IS $HHHHHHIT.

TONY PULIS YOUR FOOTBALL IS $HIT!!*

they seem to have unique perspective of our current predicament.

Murphy coming on for his debut, nailed on to score?

EDIT: Also Mikel off, VLP on

VLP looks ready to come on soon

• Latest Posts

• 4 wins all season is a joke.  Any other manager that wasnt Woodgate would be long gone by now.  In the summer, fair enough, give a rookie a chance. But by christmas time more damage will be done by not getting rid of him.  It is a results business. Repeat. It is a results business.  Woodgate should do the best thing for our CLUB and walk away. Admit defeat and that he was out of his depth.  Gibson should have done this weeks ago. But alas. Here we are.  4 wins all season. 5 points off rock bottom. With the squad we have???? Just when will the tipping point be?
    • It's becoming quite comical now isn't it seeing Woody come up with the same excuses and then the player doing the player reaction more or less saying the same thing lol
    • Just another one to add to the ‘unlucky’ list...
    • Swansea v Boro 14-Dec-2019 https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WHSDQWP
    • Yes ill discipline probably cost us the game, but how the f##k Woody has the audacity to say we were the better team before that is beyond me! What the hell was he watching? Blamed the referee for the 3 decisions when I thought the refferee got all 3 decisions correctly. Completely inept and the ill discipline is down to woody and his coaching staff. Wouldn't surprise me Woody asking players to get sent off so he can fine them and save bit of money on the wages for his bum chum messiah Mr Gibson. I am sick to death of the same *** house poor excuses every week from Woody.  Buckle up fans as he is here to stay at least until March international break. Ps before I finish my rant - evening Gazette, BBC tees are both sh*t houses and completely disrespecting the fans. Grow some balls and come out and tell the truth of how you really feel and stop brown nosing the club because you are afraid of being punished by Mr Gibson again. Massive game against Stoke Friday awaits us!