oneBoro Forum

Boro v West Bromwich Albion (A) 3-2 (Saville, Assombalonga (2) )

Who?

Haha what have we missed!??!

I was playing a little bit of devils advocate and merely stated on the Hugill dive that it did look like there was some contact. Someone else took offence to that and proceeded to call me an offensive name. When warned by Tom he called me it again in his next post.

Then he said that people were snowflakes for being offended.

I'm trying to think of an offensive "R" word - please do tell who's been naughty, makes a change room me

It might rime with a Texan way of saying guitar. Geetar .. Then start it with an R and end with a D .. :P

Got it, I didn't think of it probably because I would never think of using it, I know I have my moments but there's some pretty classless people on here lately and a fair bit of personal insults.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic result today. Unexpected but thoroughly deserved.  Once again the three musketeers of DS, trekkers and Daniel bring home the bacon. Thanks for the great day out guys. Now for more celebratory ale!!!!!

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm actually going to watch the EFL show tonight

Is that possible to watch as stream or online anywhere.. Which channel? Sky?

Sorry, just seen this. It's on freeview channel 37 in the uk. Not a clue whether you'd be able to get it in foreign land

SmogDane - Less of a pervert today, seemed to concentrate on the football and the difference was noticeable but not necessarily in a good way.

Brunners - Blind as a bat or just completely biased.  Tried to defend the indefensible and got called out for it by a brave soul who has since been silenced.  Typical Brunners performance and oh so predictable.

Tom - Showed glimpses of being a snowflake today.  Needs to toughen up as we head into the run in.

AdamBoro - Was a red card waiting to happen unfortunately.  Let his passion get the better of him and lost his cool when a calmer response could have seen him mock Brunners all afternoon.  Needs to think about things rather than let the red mist fall.  Has potential though.

Tudders - Doyle  :P

Changing Times - My personal man of the match.  Never lost faith in the lads and could see the West Brom mistake coming from a mile off.  What this lad doesn't know about football isn't worth knowing.  Defended Brunners' honour even though he doesn't deserve it and also got away with calling Tudders a doyle...twice now, unless a ban is forthcoming this time :nervous:

Chickenlunch - Almost certainly didn't watch the game as per usual but tried to wind people up anyway rather than enjoy a nice Boro win.  Nobody took the bait though because he is so transparent.  Needs to up his game.

SmogDane - Less of a pervert today, seemed to concentrate on the football and the difference was noticeable but not necessarily in a good way.

Brunners - Blind as a bat or just completely biased.  Tried to defend the indefensible and got called out for it by a brave soul who has since been silenced.  Typical Brunners performance and oh so predictable.

Tom - Showed glimpses of being a snowflake today.  Needs to toughen up as we head into the run in.

AdamBoro - Was a red card waiting to happen unfortunately.  Let his passion get the better of him and lost his cool when a calmer response could have seen him mock Brunners all afternoon.  Needs to think about things rather than let the red mist fall.  Has potential though.

Changing Times - My personal man of the match.  Never lost faith in the lads and could see the West Brom mistake coming from a mile off.  What this lad doesn't know about football isn't worth knowing.  Defended Brunners' honour even though he doesn't deserve it and also got away with calling Tudders a doyle...twice now, unless a ban is forthcoming this time :nervous:

Chickenlunch - Almost certainly didn't watch the game as per usual but tried to wind people up anyway rather than enjoy a nice Boro win.  Nobody took the bait though because he is so transparent.  Needs to up his game.

I opened this in 2 extra windows, to get rid of that smell of self righteous ego, disguised as humor, and get some cleaner air in... ;)

:eggplant:

Well that was bordering on enjoyable. Glad i made the effort now. As DS said by no meams faultless but plenty to be positive about:

Hugill's best game for me, still isolated too often but saville was much more noticeable at getting up to support. Him amd Britt could monster defences, lovely hold and lay off for the 2nd .

Britt - scores 2 by doing what he does best facing goal on the half chance.

VLP - looked lively and quick

Mikel still a little off pace but in 2 hours you can see the quality , will only get better, so calm on the ball,

All in all decent performance in an exciting game, god it was cold though

I opened this in 2 extra windows, to get rid of that smell of self righteous ego, disguised as humor, and get some cleaner air in... ;)

:eggplant:

I have to be fair to everyone and that includes myself.  I couldn't look myself in the eye if I knowingly undervalued my own input just to please others like you, my horny little friend  :cheese:

*hoping CT is logged on via computer, so he can see my new signature* <3

I can see it but it's a poor attempt  :P

Noooo - You are a little impressed by my skills! :P

(the damn software won't let me use an apostrophe in the signature)  :omg: :liar:

:funny: :funny:  10/10 never go anywhere.

So was he banned, for using the R word twice?

yes I would assume so. Or possibly for indirectly calling Tom a snowflake. He kept digging his hole.

Haha I wouldn't ban anyone for calling me or anyone else a snowflake. If you think that's an insult you really need to question your life choices.

But he has got a short ban. There's really no need for insults of that nature.

noticed Quest gave more time to Derby's goalless draw than a five goal thriller....no bookings shown and penalty/dive not even mentioned.....guess we know where MOTD rejects end up...having said that the second goal was one of the best pieces pf team work this season

noticed Quest gave more time to Derby's goalless draw than a five goal thriller....no bookings shown and penalty/dive not even mentioned.....guess we know where MOTD rejects end up...having said that the second goal was one of the best pieces pf team work this season

I think that's just because it's one of the live games and they have more cameras there etc but this might be complete ***.