• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the players offer to reimburse these fans because this is embarrassing. Saying that, everything Newport have done tonight has come off. It's one of them magic games lower League teams have in the cup. Wouldn't be surprised if they got beat 4-0 in League 2 at the weekend.

I don't recall us having an attempt on target.

that's because we haven't.

We’ve had one shot on target over the two ties so far

Remember also, this isn't a one off, Newport already drew with us at home and burton have beaten us.

well we also taken 6 points from the best team in the leauge. So will not surprise me if we beat Leeds

in American football they'd call that goal a "pick play" with one Newport player stopping friend from running with amond.

I think it's from basketball originally? :)

yes pick is a play in basketball too you're right, I don't follow that as closely.

we played a lot better than this or being gifted 2 goals would not had been enough against the best team in the leauge.....

Are West Brom the best team in the league?  If we hadn't been gifted the two goals we'd have lost.  Clearly we played better than this but we weren't brilliant in that game either.

We are not going up and this team needs to be taught a lesson stick everyone of these on the sidelines against Leeds and put out under 21s because they lazy b..tards arent going up anyway. I want too see passion and fight not words i associate with this team, west brom was a fluke becuase of how bad there defending was.

we played a lot better than this or being gifted 2 goals would not had been enough against the best team in the leauge.....

Are West Brom the best team in the league?  If we hadn't been gifted the two goals we'd have lost.  Clearly we played better than this but we weren't brilliant in that game either.

Yes I think WBA is the best team in the leauge, as people still rate us top 5 based on squad then WBA is the best team and Stoke second ;)

well you get gifts because you do the follow trough job. If the players wouldent have played for Pulis they would have stopped playing after 2-1, instead they actually got better in that game.

Besides we gifted them 2 goals too more or less

To be fair we gifted them 2 goals with our shoddy defending.

I love this club and Will continue to do so........but man I die a little inside everytime I have to fight myself to justify I don't deserve entertainment and happiness just because I support this current team.

Maybe our best days are past us,

Maybe everytime a decent player comes around it cost us a fortune until it doesn't,

Maybe we have entered an era where Football is a business for People more then a Sport for the fans,

Maybe I'm just a bad fan who doesn't understand this current football landscape anymore,

Maybe.....But I wont stop Following the Boro.

I'm not bothered that we're going out really, we were never gonna win the cup or get past Man City.

Its not good seeing us get out battled as much as this though, if we were gonna limp out of the cup why didn't we leave all our key players at home and bring the kids.