• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

What a *** poor performance..

We should have played in red jerseys. The players were absolutely frightened about getting those limited edition white jerseys covered in mud.

I have nothing to say about Pulis .. This one was ALL about the players .. No heart at all!

Newport deserved it fair and square.. They fought like men and it meant something to them ..

I feel sorry for the loyal ones who traveled. Give them their money back!

The players should be fined a weeks salary for that awful performance or lack there of. Give the money to the fans who traveled and the rest for charity!

Spineless ***s!

I said the cup was a distraction we could I’ll afford. I based this on our lack of ability to compete in the Championship and any injuries could put us deeper in trouble. The main issue being, Pulis and the squad are absolutely dire. SG should be embarrassed not the town.

We were never going to win the Cup and probably would have been smacked by Man City but I would have liked to see us at least try, clearly going out to Newport was preferable to Boro.

The rain and conditions are a ready made excuse and Gestede and Fletcher did not want to be on the pitch, how good it was to see the usual midfield routines.

I hope we make an enquiry for their winger!

What a *** poor performance..

We should have played in red jerseys. The players were absolutely frightened about getting those limited edition white jerseys covered in mud.

I have nothing to say about Pulis .. This one was ALL about the players .. No heart at all!

Newport deserved it fair and square.. They fought like men and it meant something to them ..

I feel sorry for the loyal ones who traveled. Give them their money back!

The players should be fined a weeks salary for that awful performance or lack there of. Give the money to the fans who traveled and the rest for charity!

Spineless ***!

How is it that Pulis takes no blame?. I saw an interview with Pep and he roughly said "if the players don't perform its my fault, if they don't carry out my instructions it's my fault, if they aren't motivated it's my fault, if the team is set up wrong it's my fault - that is my job"

I thought Pulis was this motivational guru whose teams were so difficult to beat, who had an unbreakable mentality and fight to the end?

How many players did he pick from the 5-0 cup victory for the league match? What happened when the kids and back up players who got to the later stages of the cup? He just doesn't play them - so if they'd have won last night, how many do you think he would have put out against City?

HE IS CRAP, USELESS, HE'S A DESEASE IN FOOTBALL AND THE BLAME IS ALL HIS.

He's swanning about taking credit for sorting our finances out, improving our medical issues and God knows what else when he should be 100% focused on getting the best out of this squad - we just got beat by a team who lost 4-0 to Grimsby on Saturday.

Any of us could have presided over that shambles - but we aren't the highest paid manager in the history of our club.

We were never going to win the Cup and probably would have been smacked by Man City but I would have liked to see us at least try, clearly going out to Newport was preferable to Boro.

The rain and conditions are a ready made excuse and Gestede and Fletcher did not want to be on the pitch, how good it was to see the usual midfield routines.

I hope we make an enquiry for their winger!

Gestede and Fletcher who he tried to sell this last month, Gestede and Fletcher who won't be playing Saturday or wouldn't have been playing against City had we won -there's two "excuses" not to be there, maybe it was Pulis's job, after trying to boot them out the door to make them "want to be there"? I'm wondering how many players want to be here or to be more precise - want him to be here.

You've got to laugh, haven't you?

We were not just beaten but we were played off the park by a league two side. At the end I found myself thankful it was only 2-0 because that could easily have been 4 or 5 with the chances they missed in the first half and the blatant handball the ref missed.

Not that I'm frothing at the mouth like some of the clowns on FMTTM - Saturday is the game that matters. If we get nowt out of that then feel free to have at the players and manager.

We were never going to win the FA Cup but we do have an outside chance of promotion. Lets hope that dreadful performance gives them a collective kick up the *** for Saturday.

Oh and Dimi - absolutely garbage from range. Just as he was in our promotion season. Retirement beckons.

You've got to laugh, haven't you?

We were not just beaten but we were played off the park by a league two side. At the end I found myself thankful it was only 2-0 because that could easily have been 4 or 5 with the chances they missed in the first half and the blatant handball the ref missed.

Not that I'm frothing at the mouth like some of the clowns on FMTTM - Saturday is the game that matters. If we get nowt out of that then feel free to have at the players and manager.

We were never going to win the FA Cup but we do have an outside chance of promotion. Lets hope that dreadful performance gives them a collective kick up the *** for Saturday.

Oh and Dimi - absolutely garbage from range. Just as he was in our promotion season. Retirement beckons.

We are also never going to win the premier league so why would you want promotion? I’m fuming at the result last night. We shouldn’t be going out like that in the FA Cup. It’s one of our only two chances of ever winning something.

Did Leicester fans say that when Pearson got them promoted?

Regardless of winning the PL, you want to be in the top tier of English football because that is where we belong.

I was much more upset when Cardiff beat us in 08.

You have to question those times when it really matters!

Can we ever be certain that we will see a performance and know before a match that Boro will deliver?

Not beating them or Burton at The Riverside suggests not.

@Foogle The Leeds thread needs to be up asap so we can take our minds off this game as the Boro players did last night