• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

we played a lot better than this or being gifted 2 goals would not had been enough against the best team in the leauge.....

Are West Brom the best team in the league?  If we hadn't been gifted the two goals we'd have lost.  Clearly we played better than this but we weren't brilliant in that game either.

To be fair we gifted them 2 goals with our shoddy defending.

Yeah but they really gifted us two goals from nothing didn't they?  Our equaliser was a nicely crafted goal but the other two we wouldn't have scored without their generous assistance  :)

can't believe he's played so many first teamers in these conditions tbh

maybe out of respect? Not nice to the other team to send reserves out ;)

The small teams deserve to beat the real teams from the bigger clubs, nice gesture from Tony :-P

I'm not bothered that we're going out really, we were never gonna win the cup or get past Man City.

Its not good seeing us get out battled as much as this though, if we were gonna limp out of the cup why didn't we leave all our key players at home and bring the kids.

I thought we would have.  Not the kids but Gestede, Fletcher, Downing, Tav, McNair.  Especially having seen the state of this pitch and knowing it's likely to be a bit heavy.  Quite rightly he didn't play Mikel.

we played a lot better than this or being gifted 2 goals would not had been enough against the best team in the leauge.....

Are West Brom the best team in the league?  If we hadn't been gifted the two goals we'd have lost.  Clearly we played better than this but we weren't brilliant in that game either.

Yeah but they really gifted us two goals from nothing didn't they?  Our equaliser was a nicely crafted goal but the other two we wouldn't have scored without their generous assistance  :)

It was all part of the plan make them defend like us. :)

It was all part of the plan make them defend like us. :)

:D

What! I get on here for this after a work arrangement. Can’t believe what I’m reading. Could have had two glorious cup runs if it wasn’t for the giants of burton and Newport. Gibson should be furious with pulis. Let’s just accept he can’t create a game of football and 5 CMs is the way forward.

First time for a post but a thoroughly reader 

Have been tempted for a long time and really enjoyed opinions, tactics, wants and don'ts, rumours... 

I was nearly going to comment after burton!

The timing isn't great but!!

Is this is the worst I've side Boro play in a FA.CUP game????