oneBoro Forum

Boro Fans and vocal support especially at home.

Lot of talk about Gestede having a go at the fans at full time, criticising people who’ve driven hours and stood in the rain to watch a team barely stretch a mid table league two team

Also Clayton and Besic involved apparently apparently shouting ‘so ***’ and besic insulting fans

Not sure how true the second one is but lots of people saying about Gestede

You can't blame the players for reacting like that, the fans let us down badly tonight  :upside_down:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot of talk about Gestede having a go at the fans at full time, criticising people who’ve driven hours and stood in the rain to watch a team barely stretch a mid table league two team

Also Clayton and Besic involved apparently apparently shouting ‘so ***’ and besic insulting fans

I’m reading a lot about Gestede telling a fan to *** off. Wether it’s right or wrong you can bet your life the little *** deserved it

Also Clayton and Besic involved some are saying, apparently shouting ‘so ***’ and besic insulting fans

Just posted this on the match thread, this is going to go down really well with the fans.

Gestede telling a fan to *** off, I  think I speak for every Boro fan in the country Gestede please do us all a favour and *** off permanently.

If thats true then id literally tell him if i was Pulis "you are not coming back with the team make your own way back and dont expect to have job tomorrow". Seriously you cant tell a fan to f..k off after that performance and expect to get away with it.

It would appear that the players have done their bit tonight to rally the fans :)

Unless a number of people are making it up I'd suggest we'd have to accept it's true. I'm not sure how I'd react to getting stick after a game like that but I doubt I'd be laughing as if I didn't give a ***.

Any truth in the further rumour regarding an incident between Pulis and the fans outside the ground. Seen a few people mentioning it on Twitter. Not sure if a wind up or serious but there's a few people saying something happened.

I love a bit of drama :).

No it's not true.  Pulis did get mad at someone and it looked like it might kick off but rather than throw a punch, Pulis just put his hands up to protect his face and hoped that the other fella would trip up or something  :upside_down:

It’s true, what’s getting said on Twitter, I was at the game tonight!

Shameful

What was said for Gestede to react like that? I’d hazard a guess and say it was something completely out of order and something that would get the person in real bother if he said it to someone down at the pub.

I’m not condoning Gestedes actions but I’m fairly sure I won’t condone the action of the person who was told off - regardless of whether that person had made a long journey to stand in the rain.