oneBoro Forum

Boro Fans and vocal support especially at home.

Being a millionaire footballer doesn't mean you should have to take abuse.

But I do think sometimes being in a high profile and highly paid job does sometimes mean you have to be able to cope with difficult situations that normal people don't have to.

Abuse no but flak for bad performances yes, if you get booed at for lack of effort and looking not bothered on the pitch then you got to take that because you 100% deserve it.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me 20k per week and honestly you can call me any name you want. Slag my wife, parents or kids off. I have thick enough skin (and would have a fat enough wallet) to let it go.

And trust me, I would be absolutely shattered at the end of every game, whether I was crap or not.

Give me 20k per week and honestly you can call me any name you want. Slag my wife, parents or kids off. I have thick enough skin (and would have a fat enough wallet) to let it go.

And trust me, I would be absolutely shattered at the end of every game, whether I was crap or not.

I'm just going to call you whatever name I want without giving you a penny  :)

I'm just going to call you whatever name I want without giving you a penny  :)

You aren't the only one. Wife does the same!!!