oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds 1-1 (Wing)

:D  not again Billy  :D

I was washing up some Bras that I did not want to put in the machine..... I thought to spare you details in the first post.....

You can get a little mesh bag to put them in, zip it up and put it in the machine and your away.

That way they won't get damaged, unless they are really fancy.

You sly old dog, Billy  ;)

I think maybe it's Billie on a weekend haha

Don’t mention any of this to Adam, he’ll go mental.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Entertaining OP Foogle.

I'm guessing he'll go one up top again with hugill and flood the midfield. He can site the poor game Britt had midweek (I know, but Tony sees what Tony sees).

Hoping for a west Brom. Expecting a Newport.

Boo-lis Boo-lis.

That is what all the fans were singing. The only boos I heard were at wing who, surely we can all agree, is nothing better than a bang average mid table champo player at best !!! :P

Entertaining OP Foogle.

I'm guessing he'll go one up top again with hugill and flood the midfield. He can site the poor game Britt had midweek (I know, but Tony sees what Tony sees).

Hoping for a west Brom. Expecting a Newport.

Boo-lis Boo-lis.

That is what all the fans were singing. The only boos I heard were at wing who, surely we can all agree, is nothing better than a bang average mid table champo player at best !!! :P

I'm going to have to fight you Tudders if you keep besmirching my Lewis like that!

I was surprised by the West Brom result. Surprised by the Newport result. So hopefully it will be 3 surprises in a row and we win. :omg:

Wonder which Boro will turn up on the day.

Boro V Leeds has always been the biggest local derby for me. So I hope it's the Boro with passion at least.

You guys going must be nuts going particularly after Newport dont just mean the performance but what happened after with the players showing such disrespect to the fans who went and endured that. Boro will always be my club that i love and support but not blindly giving money constantly when I am not entertained when i go and think alot of the players are completely disconnected from the fans/club.

I really hope we win and i know Leeds are not on form but cant see it because i dont think Leeds will make the mistakes West Brom defensively and we are lacking creativity probably 1-0 leeds win.

Well let’s look at the two teams. BORO are stagnant and trudge through cycles of repetition just like heavy storm clouds who rumble and threaten and pass slowly above. A flat heavy brown ale. Leeds are more fluid and spritely like the summer wisps of clouds that spreed swiftly across sky. More like Prosecco. Score line 2-1 BORO.. for some strange reason I just fancy our changes.

Well let’s look at the two teams. BORO are stagnant and trudge through cycles of repetition just like heavy storm clouds who rumble and threaten and pass slowly above. A flat heavy brown ale.  Leeds are more fluid and spritely like the summer wisps of clouds that spreed swiftly across sky.  More like Prosecco. Score line 2-1 BORO.. for some strange reason I just fancy our changes.

Well that was a rather poetic analysis  :cheese:

Although I would compare Boro's fluidity more to a McDonalds milkshake that came out as pure ice cream

I'm at a wedding so thankfully don't have to sit through this.

Whoever it was that suggested the best way of following the Boro atm is just to check the scores at full time is definitely on to something. I'll not be back this season.

Leeds away earlier in the season we pressed them high and got in their faces... I really hope we don't do what we pulled at Villa, giving them too much space to play in.

I'm at a wedding so thankfully don't have to sit through this.

Whoever it was that suggested the best way of following the Boro atm is just to check the scores at full time is definitely on to something. I'll not be back this season.

we won't miss you

Let's just get behind the team tomorrow.

We are still handily placed, a win tomorrow and who knows.

So much negativity which I fully understand and appreciate but let's just unite behind the team and roar them to a huge win.

UTB

I wonder if Clayton will start, he is walking on egg shells to a degree and fast losing his fans favourite tag not just because of fans interaction but his current playing level.

We need a united display from team and fans to win this match and I believe we will be better served without Clayton on the pitch, besides he has 9 yellow cards does he not?