oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds 1-1 (Wing)

I wonder if Clayton will start, he is walking on egg shells to a degree and fast losing his fans favourite tag not just because of fans interaction but his current playing level.

We need a united display from team and fans to win this match and I believe we will be better served without Clayton on the pitch, besides he has 9 yellow cards does he not?

Hope not considering Mikel is a much better footballer and plays the same position. We'll probably see Clayton at Sheffield on Tuesday though, as I doubt Mikel can play two games in 4 days.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Clayton will start, he is walking on egg shells to a degree and fast losing his fans favourite tag not just because of fans interaction but his current playing level.

We need a united display from team and fans to win this match and I believe we will be better served without Clayton on the pitch, besides he has 9 yellow cards does he not?

Hope not considering Mikel is a much better footballer and plays the same position. We'll probably see Clayton at Sheffield on Tuesday though, as I doubt Mikel can play two games in 4 days.

I think the Sheff Utd game is on Wednesday BD

Ah yes, I see that now. Maybe Mikel will actually be ready for both games then. Class player.

Ah yes, I see that now. Maybe Mikel will actually be ready for both games then. Class player.

Yes hopefully. He sure is class

I'm at a wedding so thankfully don't have to sit through this.

Whoever it was that suggested the best way of following the Boro atm is just to check the scores at full time is definitely on to something. I'll not be back this season.

we won't miss you

Well you'd have to be actually there to miss him  :whistle:

Leeds away earlier in the season we pressed them high and got in their faces... I really hope we don't do what we pulled at Villa, giving them too much space to play in.

That's also what Norwich did to them.  We know how to play against them it's just actually choosing to do it and carrying it out effectively.

Some players missing due to injuries tomorrow possibly?

I've seen Britt, Saville, Wing and Hugill listed as doubts

That's only all of our "attacking" outlets, bar Howson. No worries  :omg: :liar:

We are merely messing with their spy they won't know which team to focus on. I expect the attractive expansive football we have been accustomed to throughout this season. The game has classic written all over it.

I kept picturing a bloke standing near to all of these training grounds with a blue bucket on his head and a couple of eye slots cut into it but it probably wasn't like that sadly  :( :disappointed:

We are merely messing with their spy they won't know which team to focus on. I expect the attractive expansive football we have been accustomed to throughout this season. The game has classic written all over it.

I kept picturing a bloke standing near to all of these training grounds with a blue bucket on his head and a couple of eye slots cut into it but it probably wasn't like that sadly  :( :disappointed:

I think he stands on the bucket so that he can see over the fence.

That could have been KM. He is usually only seen between June and August then for a month in January

Some players missing due to injuries tomorrow possibly?

I've seen Britt, Saville, Wing and Hugill listed as doubts

Reckon we could see a wing back system? Downing won't start, so winger systems are limited unless he suddenly decides he's happy to play Tab and VLP.

If The Ass and Hugill are both out, I'd like to see both Gestede and Fletcher up top - if only because neither can play the lone striker role adequately for different reasons...