Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Gestede with the captaincy as well to reward him for Tuesday night  :huh:

His wallet is lighter that’s for sure

Nothing happened to the other two apparently although there still seems to be some question of what did or didn't happen.

Nothing happened to the other two apparently although there still seems to be some question of what did or didn't happen.

Things did happen to the other 2 but not to the severity of Gestede. I can’t / won’t put yo much on here about that however.

Things did happen to the other 2 but not to the severity of Gestede. I can’t / won’t put yo much on here about that however.

Besic needs to be reminded that there wasn't exactly a queue of teams behind us wanting him.

Clayton needs to be reminded of his position at the club. He is one of the senior pro's of the squad now, his behaviour should reflect that.

Booooooooooooooooooooo  :disappointed:

in his presser TP seemed to suggest a lot of the stuff that supposedly happened was made up. I find it difficult to believe that a large number of individuals would all independently make up similar stories.

in his presser TP seemed to suggest a lot of the stuff that supposedly happened was made up. I find it difficult to believe that a large number of individuals would all independently make up similar stories.

How would he know it was made up anyway?

My bro's best friend was in the crowd and said Besic wasn't there, Clayton mouthed off a bit and after getting a load of personal abuse Gestede had a bit of a blow-off.

Is it really such a big deal? Not really. I wish we lived in a world where grown men didn't feel the need to go round acting hard and insulting each-other, but some do. It's a shame.

I had a bad feeling at the start of the season when Gibbo left, and knowing Grant wouldn't be far behind, that the club and dressing room would be lacking it's figure-heads.

Well after the debacle of Tuesday I am hoping for a much better performance tomorrow. I think we will get it as well, especially if Leeds bring their high pressing game. Could be pretty much like an away match. Its one I have to miss due to work so hope everyone enjoys it. With them bringing 4500 it should be a good atmosphere so heres hoping the players and our fans respond to it. I cant see Leeds winning this one if we are up for it. 2-0 Boro.