• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being negative now but been told that we may have to set up with Randolph Shotton Fry Flint Ayala George Mikel Besic Saville / Howson ( Saville fitness test ) Fletcher La Parra... Britt Hugill Wing Downing Clayton Dimi McNair on bench... Britt and Jordan were struggling on Thursday. It may well have changed after yesterday’s fitness assessment and training.

Does anybody know if today's game is being shown on beIN sports?

Had a look at their schedule and it appears not :(

Oh well looks like i will be on here for the game and BBC text. Watching for the minutes silence then lots of posts saying GERRIN THERE.

Oh well looks like i will be on here for the game and BBC text. Watching for the minutes silence then lots of posts saying GERRIN THERE.

Minutes silence?

Reported. Limited attacking options as both Jordan Hugill and Britt Assombalonga are doubtful. I guess we could debate the term attacking potential. I wonder if Bamford will be our down fall today. He has made a statement to the Leeds fans having said he owes them three goals he scored against them.

Nothing showing on usagoals as far as live feeds today and with Fulham playing Man United around the same time I guess there will be no radio commentary unless you are signed up to listen with MFC.

Let's hope Bamfords words bite him in the ass!

Dreading today... At least it's a 2 show day to distract my attention though!

I've a very bad feeling about this one... Hope I'm wrong.

I'm fairness I'm pretty numb towards our matches but for some reason I think we could get this one, I have no logical reason to say that other than we usually find a performance when we are on a poor run and it's usually against good opposition.

Still can't stand Pulis and even if we win 6-0 I will put it down to the players putting the Newport performance right rather than credit Pulis.

It's the most entertaining way to watch us at the moment

Can't believe the Boro v Leeds is not Televised GRRRRRR

Since its not a 3pm kick off I'm guessing it might be available by the MFC video subscription service.

Just checked and its not available for streaming in the UK because it falls within the domestic blanket blackout which starts at 2.45pm!!!

Can't believe the Boro v Leeds is not Televised GRRRRRR

Since its not a 3pm kick off I'm guessing it might be available by the MFC video subscription service.

Just checked and its not available for streaming in the UK because it falls within the domestic blanket blackout which starts at 2.45pm!!!

Thanks Birdie