• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreading today... At least it's a 2 show day to distract my attention though!

I've a very bad feeling about this one... Hope I'm wrong.

There's no room for negativity, not today, not against Leeds and especially not from some namby pamby, arty farty type  :fist: :fist: :fist:

A streaming service is NOT available in the UK for this match due to the 14:45 to 17:15 TV blackout

Streaming is available overseas the game is NOT on Sky in the UK the kick off was moved at the request of the Police

A reminder the match is NOT on TV or internet streaming in the UK

We are somehow still in the top 6 despite the fairly average run of form. The worry is we lose today and the two below win and we are suddenly only there on goal difference.

I still think (in general) we are a fairly average team under Boo-lis and eventually this is going to translate into the league position.

Unfortunately I expect us to be beaten today and that could be the stat of the expected slide.

However, a win and somehow we could seriously be looking at automatics.

Hope for a win though like RS I am pretty numb to it all while no changes are made.

We are somehow still in the top 6 despite the fairly average run of form. The worry is we lose today and the two below win and we are suddenly only there on goal difference.

I still think (in general) we are a fairly average team under Boo-lis and eventually this is going to translate into the league position.

Unfortunately I expect us to be beaten today and that could be the stat of the expected slide.

However, a win and somehow we could seriously be looking at automatics.

Hope for a win though like RS I am pretty numb to it all while no changes are made.

aslong as it is Gibson who will choose the next manager I am a bit worried about doing changes..... with is track record lately its not much pointing towards it will be for the better.....

Once again 5 at the back ! we should be really going for this one at home not a lone striker FFS!!!

well considering how well it went with two strikers against Newport...

I have no problems with one forward, the problem is what we have and how we set up behind......