• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at both lineups we should win the midfield battle. However we are probably going to be very blunt in the final third.

Was about to say the same. This game absolutely has to be played through the middle. I’m slightly more confident with that line up now so going for a 2-1 loss

Expected that line up so not too bad. Think we’ll see the narrow system for the rest of the season tbh, and VLP to be used as impact sub (along with Britt).

Really hope we come out all guns blazing. I’m sick of saying this before each game, because we never do. Inevitably we’ll start off awful, Leeds will score.

We’ll then either keep conceding and get thrashed like Villa, or we’ll plod away and get a last ditch equaliser.

Looking at both lineups we should win the midfield battle. However we are probably going to be very blunt in the final third.

Play like we did at WBA and we will fine. As Besic was the weak link I’m actually pretty pleased with that team.

Once again 5 at the back ! we should be really going for this one at home not a lone striker FFS!!!

well considering how well it went with two strikers against Newport...

I have no problems with one forward, the problem is what we have and how we set up behind......

Haha good point! What happened last Tuesday? :-) Our Lord and master Pulis says it's all forgotten about .

Was about to say the same. This game absolutely has to be played through the middle. I’m slightly more confident with that line up now so going for a 2-1 loss

We will absolutely not play through the middle, we never do. Well launch the ball up to hugill, hope it sticks long enough to get the midfielders into the game in the final 3rd, rinse repeat.

Play like we did at WBA and we will fine. As Besic was the weak link I’m actually pretty pleased with that team.

But wba were beating us rather comfortably until Pulis changed the lineup and tactics.

But wba were beating us rather comfortably until Pulis changed the lineup and tactics.

well it worked pretty well in the first half, thought we where unlycky it was 1-1 after the first half to be honest. Then we started second half real crappy and went down, then we changed and got back in the game, but mostly because WBA let us I think....

Dreading today... At least it's a 2 show day to distract my attention though!

I've a very bad feeling about this one... Hope I'm wrong.

There's no room for negativity, not today, not against Leeds and especially not from some namby pamby, arty farty type  :fist: :fist: :fist:

Well I'm rocking a dog collar in this one. Will pray for divine intervention. ;)

we were also away from home