• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a beautiful start and a beautiful pass from Saville to Friend. Friend looks up and cuts it back beautifully to Wing, who controls beautifully and slots it into the corner.

That’s a whole lotta beauty :) I missed it as we are celebrating my daughters birthday so we are having cake now. Score popped up. Get in.

That's a beautiful start and a beautiful pass from Saville to Friend. Friend looks up and cuts it back beautifully to Wing, who controls beautifully and slots it into the corner.

That’s a whole lotta beauty :) I missed it as we are celebrating my daughters birthday so we are having cake now. Score popped up. Get in.

What kind of cake mate?

Fantastically clever finish by Wing - he was so composed. He took out two defenders and the keeper with a disguised finish to the left hand corner after smart cross by Friend.

UTFB.

I see Brunners has enlightened you how to view the game Paul :cheese:

Fantastically clever finish by Wing - he was so composed. He took out two defenders and the keeper with a disguised finish to the left hand corner after smart cross by Friend.

UTFB.

Can someone enlighten me?

UTFB.

Great teamwork from the OneBoro massive