oneBoro Forum
Foogle

Boro vs Leeds 1-1 (Wing)

Decent first half against a good Leeds team. We're pressing high, forcing mistakes, have only looked a little sketchy at the back once or twice and I think every time it's been caused by a mistake on our part.

Saville forced two saves, the second one a great save from the keeper. Flint and Shotton both miss sitters (Flint arguably 2 sitters) and Wing put one just wide from 20 yards when he probably could have played a rushing Friend through on goal.

All in all, very good half - typical Boro in that we didn't take the chances we create and knowing us and knowing Leeds, that'll haunt us.

So at half time, sounds like we’re giving it a go - how’re people feeling? Would you take a point if someone offered you right now, or should we be winning this one? (Obvs in an ideal world, I know you’d all say we’d be winning!) How do you feel Pulis’ tactics are working?

So at half time, sounds like we’re giving it a go - how’re people feeling? Would you take a point if someone offered you right now, or should we be winning this one? (Obvs in an ideal world, I know you’d all say we’d be winning!) How do you feel Pulis’ tactics are working?

Honestly, I think he's nailed it today, so far. We have a history of turning up for only one half so we need to keep it going for me now. 

We should be in front, Leeds have had 3 shots all massively skewed off target, and we've missed 3 sitters.

Start of the game I would have taken a point but given how we are playing I would hope to get the 3 points. I think VLP will be useful for the last 20 as Leeds don't look very quick at the back. Britt with the winner as well :). Just make sure we keep a clean sheet...

I think any point against Leeds has to be seen as a good point and my original forecast was a 0-0 draw.

So all things considered I would be ok with a point

I am ok with a point today if we get 3 on wednesday..... if we win today I am ook with one point on wednesday....

Thanks for your help Brunners

P.S. You're PM inbox is full!

thanks for letting me know, I've cleared it :)