oneBoro Forum
Foogle

Boro vs Leeds 1-1 (Wing)

Downing to come on and smack in the winner..you heard it here lads.

Bit early to be twelve pints down mate....

9pm here in Malaysia pal. :D

Downing to come on and smack in the winner..you heard it here lads.

Bit early to be twelve pints down mate....

9pm here in Malaysia pal. :D

Haha fair enough!

you know what i like best about Randolph? All season he's matched his boots and gloves. I like that

Link available? Not even on TV here in Dubai. And thanks for whoever banned me last week ;)

Looks like Wing is tasting to catch the boro setpiece syndrome. Horrendous delivery.

Looks like Wing is tasting to catch the boro setpiece syndrome. Horrendous delivery.

Are you able to watch this BD?

Yeah. Riverside Live via the website. We haven’t really been close to the penalty box. Nothing to fear for Leeds as we are always outnumbered. They haven’t been much better though.

Good move by Saville but shot straight at casilla

Any idea why Tav isn’t even on the bench? He’s being sidelined so much people are forgetting he exists even though he clearly should be in the starting line up.

Yeah. Riverside Live via the website. We haven’t really been close to the penalty box. Nothing to fear for Leeds as we are always outnumbered. They haven’t been much better though.

isn't that just audio?

• Latest Posts

• A lot of truth in that, could any of us say that these players are giving their all for 90 minutes because given the amount of 50/50 tackles and 2nd balls they lose that's not a team fighting. The players are in a comfort zone that in my opinion is why Woodgate hasn't lost the dressing room.
    • 5000-1 is ringing some bells. 😂
    • Big game this for Woodgate. Arguably, the most important one of his managerial career. On paper, we should win. However, I dont think we will and that reason alone is Woodgate.  Great spot earlier about how non of us know his preferred match selection this far into the season. I myself tried to think which way he would go, but genuinely have 0 idea. 532? 433? 4231? If we're confused, then no doubt the players are as well. And judging by their performances on the pitch, I'd say this is also the case.  It saddens me that he is using the scatter gun approach to see what would work. That to me shows he isnt working on a clear direction or philosophy. Hes just trying to see what sticks.  Putting 4 strikers on up front, then complaining they had no service is laughable. But also worrying. Who is Woodgate turning to for experience? Everyone surrounded by him is so inexperienced it hurts.  I pray that we win today, our club needs it. But if he doesnt, he wont go anyway. Gibson has shown that he will give him time and more time and it will be too late. 
    • I think it says he has very little ability as a manager and that the players just turn up when they feel like it.