• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If Wing isn't fit I just hope that Pulis doesn't replace him with Besic or Clayton. Would have to be VLP or Britt for me. We need to score.

Could maybe see VLP starting and move Howson in the middle, but imagine he'll probably bring Besic in. Strange how VLP seems to be taking an age to get match fit but Mikel is fit almost straight away. Can't see Ass-man starting though.

Are there any updates on Wing? would be a shame for him to be out for a chunk of time just as he's starting to become one of our key players.

If Wing isn't fit I just hope that Pulis doesn't replace him with Besic or Clayton. Would have to be VLP or Britt for me. We need to score.

Could maybe see VLP starting and move Howson in the middle, but imagine he'll probably bring Besic in. Strange how VLP seems to be taking an age to get match fit but Mikel is fit almost straight away. Can't see Ass-man starting though.

Are there any updates on Wing? would be a shame for him to be out for a chunk of time just as he's starting to become one of our key players.

I don’t think it’s particularly strange. He’s probably not disciplined enough or works enough defensively for Pulis’ liking. It’s a another Harrison situation. But then again Pulis did play Adama.

Great OP :D

I think we look as a better team because of JOM ... He is classes better than Clayton, imho. He can set up Wing, Howson and Saville which suit our 30 % possession play!

Dirty Leeds scored in the 101st minute out the 90 minutes so we will do something similar v Sheffield on a Wednesday!

Looking at the table we need nothing less than a win. Only won 13 from 30 games which is not promotion form and far, far to many draws to be taken seriously. Treading water in lead boots. Lets hope we make the playoffs which we can, at least it’s a good day out for the fans.. Still feel we will win 2-1.

Very annoying with that late Bristol winner yesterday. The league table doesn't look very good now. We have to go for the win. We can't play for the draw and risk a sucker punch. Lose today and automatics looks almost impossible.

It's very quiet on here for a match day and an important one at that.

A win tonight could be the catalyst needed for the big promotion push. Sheff Utd have a very good homer record so will be very hard but not impossible, depends on the tactics and team news.

Don't expect to see Wing start, wouldn't expect VLP or Tav to replace him either.

Usual five man midfield with Hugill up front feeding off nothing.

Let's get behind the boys whatever TP decides, big game, should be up for it.

C'mon Boro!

Very annoying with that late Bristol winner yesterday. The league table doesn't look very good now. We have to go for the win. We can't play for the draw and risk a sucker punch. Lose today and automatics looks almost impossible.

of course we'll play for the draw, Tony Pulis is still our manager.