oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield United (a) 0-1

To be fair, I don't think we've been that bad (maybe I've just become desensitised to Pulis' football). Tough place to go, so I understand us being tentative, game plan is clearly to keep things solid and try and nick one. I don't think its a bad tactic for this game.

Before I get pelted though, I don't agree when Pulis does this same tactic when we're playing at the Riverside.

I'm with you on this one...I actually don't think we've been bad.

We HAVE gone backwards instead of forwards too much for my liking, but one of those times you could see Wing looking around him, even threw up his arms as if to ask "where's the runners" before being forced to go backwards. 

But overall..it's still better than a lot of the pre WBA bull*** I watched.

It's been crap but because we're away from home it's more acceptable.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, I don't think we've been that bad (maybe I've just become desensitised to Pulis' football). Tough place to go, so I understand us being tentative, game plan is clearly to keep things solid and try and nick one. I don't think its a bad tactic for this game.

Before I get pelted though, I don't agree when Pulis does this same tactic when we're playing at the Riverside.

I'm with you on this one...I actually don't think we've been bad.

We HAVE gone backwards instead of forwards too much for my liking, but one of those times you could see Wing looking around him, even threw up his arms as if to ask "where's the runners" before being forced to go backwards. 

But overall..it's still better than a lot of the pre WBA bull*** I watched.

It's been crap but because we're away from home it's more acceptable.

It's been better than most of our recent home performances I'd suggest (Leeds aside). It's definitely not good football we're watching, but might turn out to be effective in a six pointer away from home. 

It's slightly depressing mind that Chris Wilder has generally got Sheffield United's squad playing a better brand of football when you look at their squad, in comparison to our expensively-assembled one.

Is it now Downing v Cranie? :)

That’s like watching female boxing ;)

That's rather (very) sexist. Tut tut.

Why? I just don’t like watching it! Same with golf. Slow and boring.