Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

some light in the rain. Ipswich 2-1

OR NOT.... Ruled out

Couldn't care less to be honest. If we manage to get to the play offs were watching exactly what will happen in the semi finals right now, we will not get promoted either way. I just want the season to end and to be done with it.

Defence against Blackburn will look interesting flat back 4?

He may go radical and line up with a flat back 10.

We could always be radical and try playing our centre backs only at centre back and picking a few full backs... ah, that’s right we don’t bloody have any!!!!

OR NOT.... Ruled out

Couldn't care less to be honest. If we manage to get to the play offs were watching exactly what will happen in the semi finals right now, we will not get promoted either way. I just want the season to end and to be done with it.

well we been pretty decent agianst the top6. Problem is that we have only 2 games left againts top 6.... so we will not make playoff

OR NOT.... Ruled out

Thinking with the Devil's Advocate's hat on what you described is our best case scenario, *** have we fallen so low so quick again ?

Defence against Blackburn will look interesting flat back 4?

He may go radical and line up with a flat back 10.

We could always be radical and try playing our centre backs only at centre back and picking a few full backs... ah, that’s right we don’t bloody have any!!!!

Downing to start as a wing back and get that new deal