oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield United (a) 0-1

Even Mikel is getting in on the act now, a 40yd hoof into the air to Hugill who is muscled out of it and SU have possession again. I take it back about this being Northern League level that is an insult to Solihull, this is pub football

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Defence against Blackburn will look interesting flat back 4?

He may go radical and line up with a flat back 10.

We could always be radical and try playing our centre backs only at centre back and picking a few full backs... ah, that’s right we don’t bloody have any!!!!

Stop with all these Normal requests for a football team. Pulis is a revolutionary .... just you wait in 20 years time Pulis-ball inspired coaches will get the Job at Chelsea and make a damn good living with all Early dismissal money.    :disgusted:

Our lack of width is so painstaking. We're *** to watch and Sheff United look quality. There off the ball runs are great as well.

Better players or better manager and system?.....

Not better players. Just a far superior manager.

Our lack of width is so painstaking. We're *** to watch and Sheff United look quality. There off the ball runs are great as well.

Far better manager and a team that has no width or pace. Totally one dimensional. Sack Pulis, start the club over from the top.

well I am a superior manager.... I bet my girl team would beat this lot....