oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield United (a) 0-1

Shall we play pulis post match interview bingo?

Think we were on top first half... unlucky with the sending off and injury.... disrupted our shape... Well keep going

We’re proud to have shut out Sharp. I’m also proud at the amounts of free kicks Hugill committed

Tp: Fry-ie has had an excellent game and done everything expected of a young lad - but the goal was his fault and that’s why we lost. Nothing to do with me...

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

So pathetic to lay down and die like this against a rival.

Wilder would have us challenging for top 2.

No he wouldnt problem is this team under Karanka and Pulis is so driven into them this team dont know to play any other way.

I duno mate... would be happy to see someone try.

Monk tried just expectation was too high for him.

And patience was too low...

His own patience too, he gave up on the system he played all pre season and the system he bought players for after a narrow 1-0 defeat away to Wolves.....

Well we have been shown to be an ultra poor, ultra boring, ultra weak team live for the whole nation to see today. It was almost like watching the playoff 2nd leg again.

Limp, toothless and mind numbing.

Anyone still think he's doing a good job?

Anyone still telling us that "pulis will categorically get us promoted"?

It's dire.

Our slide down the table officially starts today, out of the top 6 is very painful but not unexpected with our negative tactics

We’re still in the playoffs on goal difference.

No he wouldnt problem is this team under Karanka and Pulis is so driven into them this team dont know to play any other way.

I duno mate... would be happy to see someone try.

Monk tried just expectation was too high for him.

And patience was too low...

His own patience too, he gave up on the system he played all pre season and the system he bought players for after a narrow 1-0 defeat away to Wolves.....

I think Braithwaite's injury had a lot to do with that

Truly awful, pathetic and embarrassing. Some people on here have been saying we weren't playing too bad, I can only say that you have seen too much Pulisball and need to enter therapy. Only one team on that pitch tried to play football and it wasn't us. Embarrassed to be a Boro supporter to be honest just get rid of him and start again next season

Our lack of width is so painstaking. We're *** to watch and Sheff United look quality. There off the ball runs are great as well.

Better players or better manager and system?.....

Not better players. Just a far superior manager.

well I am a superior manager.... I bet my girl team would beat this lot....

I bet that would be cause you actually coach your team "Football" not some Medieval version of stickball without the stick.

They are 9 years old so not realy that  much tactics yet ;)

So pathetic to lay down and die like this against a rival.

Wilder would have us challenging for top 2.

No he wouldnt problem is this team under Karanka and Pulis is so driven into them (the defensive mindset) this team dont know to play any other way.

I enjoyed the championship seasons under Karanka, it was nothing like this

I did too but 3 big differences between Pulis and Karanka teams I reckon -

1 We played as a team under Karanka in the championship not as group of individuals 

2 We had a partnership upfront in Bamford and Kike instead of one loan striker. 

3 We had grant leadbitter in the middle bossing most games along with Clayton and scoring goals crucially.