oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield United (a) 0-1

Can someone explain what on earth Gibson sees in Pulis? Or ever saw?

This is the first time i’ve felt that a change in ownership may not be a bad idea. Am sure Gibson loves the club, but if he can’t make this (really obvious) call then his time is up for me. We are awful top to bottom. Manager = crap, scouting = crap, transfers = crap. It is hard to find a redeeming feature at the moment.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have been shown to be an ultra poor, ultra boring, ultra weak team live for the whole nation to see today. It was almost like watching the playoff 2nd leg again.

Limp, toothless and mind numbing.

Anyone still think he's doing a good job?

Anyone still telling us that "pulis will categorically get us promoted"?

It's dire.

I'm letting Blanco off with his bet, why punish blind optimism for our club?

At least my worst fear of us fluking promotion and Pulis staying is a far off nightmare

Well after saying I thought our first half performance wasn't bad, I'll say that our second half performance was gash.

Thought the Leeds game had given me a bit more enthusiasm for this season, but tonights brought back my apathy to new levels.

We are a horrible, horrible side to watch, it would be a travesty if this team went up playing this negative boring football and with this dinosaur in charge.

Sorry but if it means getting rid of this *** Pulis I'd sooner sacrifice Promotion.

Those who are backing Pulis on this forum must have their head up their ***ing ***.

Talking to a Swedish Villa supporter. He wouldent mind trading manger with us... I told him he must be crazy. I would trade in a minut if I was in charge, thats how bad it is. He dont belive me though...

I'd take Dean Smith in a heart beat.

We are a horrible, horrible side to watch, it would be a travesty if this team went up playing this negative boring football and with this dinosaur in charge.

Sorry but if it means getting rid of this *** Pulis I'd sooner sacrifice Promotion.

Those who are backing Pulis on this forum must have their head up their *** ***.

Gibson wouldnt agree i dont think hed see promotion as a must, thats the reason he aint sacked him i think.

Once the dust dies down we are sure to hear the following from the usual suspects

We are still in the playoffs

We have a game in hand

Everyone in this league has a bad patch

I still believe in Pulis

We are only 3 wins off the automatics

Wake up guys this is a bad team with a dreadful managet and we are now settling into the position in the league which our standard of football deserves

If Gibson has even the slightest idea about how the supporters feel he will be letting Pulis’ contracts run out and announce it ASAP. If it’s financially viable he is working on Jokanovic now and sack Pulis. Give jokanovic 15 games to assess things. Even if pulis is till within the top 6 there is no chance we are winning those games.