oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield United (a) 0-1

We are a horrible, horrible side to watch, it would be a travesty if this team went up playing this negative boring football and with this dinosaur in charge.

Sorry but if it means getting rid of this *** Pulis I'd sooner sacrifice Promotion.

Those who are backing Pulis on this forum must have their head up their *** ***.

Gibson wouldnt agree i dont think hed see promotion as a must, thats the reason he aint sacked him i think.

I've been a big Gibbo supporter but I'm afraid his lost the plot big time, huge mistake putting this clown in charge in the 1st place, we we're warned by WBA fans about the football we were going to get and that's exactly what's happened. At least no one at the club has to buy a red nose for comic relief they're already wearing them.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the dust dies down we are sure to hear the following from the usual suspects

We are still in the playoffs

We have a game in hand

Everyone in this league has a bad patch

I still believe in Pulis

We are only 3 wins off the automatics

Wake up guys this is a bad team with a dreadful managet and we are now settling into the position in the league which our standard of football deserves

Those are the exact things that will come out of the clubs puppets at the gazette. They will be asking leading questions like “ Tony you must be frustrated that an injury to Flint and a subsequent red card limited your options?” “You had prepared a game plan that looked very solid but were undone by events out of you hands. Was that contributing factors to you not being able to do what you really wanted?”

Once the dust dies down we are sure to hear the following from the usual suspects

We have a game in hand

I still believe in Pulis

Wake up guys this is a bad team with a dreadful managet and we are now settling into the position in the league which our standard of football deserves

Your alright Neil Maddison has already just said half of what you've just posted he's right up the clubs ***.

We have a game in hand

I still believe in Pulis

Those are the exact things that will come out of the clubs puppets at the gazette. They will be asking leading questions like “ Tony you must be frustrated that an injury to Flint and a subsequent red card limited your options?” “You had prepared a game plan that looked very solid but were undone by events out of you hands. Was that contributing factors to you not being able to do what you really wanted?”

This was a twitter exchange on twitter between AV and a couple boro fans:

anthony vickersVerified account @untypicalboro 38m38 minutes ago

Whistle:  Some ungainly late flailing but 10 man Boro can't find a way back.  Maybe just edged the first half but didn't make chances count then cracked under pressure. #borolive

Rob Scott‏ @RobSc0tt 36m36 minutes ago

What chances? I must have missed those. We were ***e from start to finish.

anthony vickersVerified account @untypicalboro 30m30 minutes ago

Friend header off the line, save from Hugill, keeper got a keep to Britt shot. I know it was disappointing but you can't ignore the bits that don't suit your outlook.

This was then shot down by multiple people.

Rob Scott‏ @RobSc0tt 27m27 minutes ago

Replying to @untypicalboro

A looping slo-mo header and a 25-yard strike down the centre of the goal. Britt's was the only real chance created. Your original tweet was an appalling take on the game and very misleading to anyone fortunate enough to not have watched.

Matt Brunton‏ @Brunners_ 29m29 minutes ago

Replying to @untypicalboro @RobSc0tt

Friend header was hardly off the line, it was about 5 yards in front. Keeper should always be making that save on Hugill from 25+ yards out. Only real chance for me was Britt.

Paddy-Baller‏ @Paddy_Baller 23m23 minutes ago

Replying to @untypicalboro @RobSc0tt

Howey Anth! That must have been one our most inept performances for .... well actually it’s a regular occurrence now. The lack of anything football in our ‘tactics’ is staggering, being outdone by an average Sheff Utd team playing school boy give and go is embarrassing.

Think it's pretty gross for AV to even be claiming we had chances.

Has pulis spoken yet?

Honestly, what does it matter any more? The season is a write-off if he stays in charge, and no empty post-defeat soundbites or Gazette apologists will change that. Any creativity or attacking talent has been coached out of the squad so effectively that tonight has become the norm rather than the exception.

VLP must have dropped a mirror on a black cat in a past life to be left out of this starting XI. Even Mikel has resorted to hoofing it, which speaks volumes.

My only hope is we might have somebody fractionally less dour and negative in charge by July, but I won't hold my breath. I hear David Wagner is free - one of the few managers in recent years whose team scored even less goals than Boro. He's a shoo-in for our next manager.

Has pulis spoken yet?

At this stage does anyone actually even bother ?? Might as well play an older presser from his says at Stoke....Then again He might say something different .....one can't lose Hope completely.

feels like the players didn't turn up tonight, looks like it's playoffs for sure now. At least we have a good record against the teams in the top 8 - best in the league apparently.

Without reading any comments I'm pretty sure all the Negative Numpties are out in force.. yawn

feels like the players didn't turn up tonight, looks like it's playoffs for sure now. At least we have a good record against the teams in the top 8 - best in the league apparently.

Without reading any comments I'm pretty sure all the Negative Numpties are out in force.. yawn

Because, let's be honest. Top 6 is an abject failure. Looking at our squad, the individuals available and the budget - anything below automatic promotion is an abject failure.

We'll get to the play-offs and play an overly, inherently negative brand of football which shafts us before the first kick-off. Just as we did last term.

No shock. No surprise.

Because, let's be honest. Top 6 is an abject failure. Looking at our squad, the individuals available and the budget - anything below automatic promotion is an abject failure.

We'll get to the play-offs and play an overly, inherently negative brand of football which shafts us before the first kick-off. Just as we did last term.

No shock. No surprise.

We'll get to the playoffs??? #optimism!!!!

Most of us "numpties" have fallen asleep sunshine.

Continue enjoying being miserable.

Middlesbrough manager Tony Pulis told BBC Radio Tees:

"I'm really disappointed with the goal. I think the linesman's decision for it to be a free-kick is shocking. If they're going to give a free-kick for that then the lad who scored the goal has pushed and jumped on Dael (Fry) and the referee's in a great position to give it and doesn't give it. It's a free-kick every minute of the day.

"It was such a big game tonight and we have a referee who's only refereed eight games in the Championship all season.

"You look around and you've got other referees who are refereeing Premier League games and dropping down - that's not the referee's fault, that's the person in charge and that can't be right. That's not good enough."

See. It wasnt Pulis or the team. Whats wrong with you all??    :P :P