oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
boro-unger

Boro v Sheffield United (a) 0-1

To be fair, I don't think we've been that bad (maybe I've just become desensitised to Pulis' football). Tough place to go, so I understand us being tentative, game plan is clearly to keep things solid and try and nick one. I don't think its a bad tactic for this game.

Before I get pelted though, I don't agree when Pulis does this same tactic when we're playing at the Riverside.

I'm with you on this one...I actually don't think we've been bad.

We HAVE gone backwards instead of forwards too much for my liking, but one of those times you could see Wing looking around him, even threw up his arms as if to ask "where's the runners" before being forced to go backwards. 

But overall..it's still better than a lot of the pre WBA bull*** I watched.

It's been crap but because we're away from home it's more acceptable.

To be fair, I don't think we've been that bad (maybe I've just become desensitised to Pulis' football). Tough place to go, so I understand us being tentative, game plan is clearly to keep things solid and try and nick one. I don't think its a bad tactic for this game.

Before I get pelted though, I don't agree when Pulis does this same tactic when we're playing at the Riverside.

I'm with you on this one...I actually don't think we've been bad.

We HAVE gone backwards instead of forwards too much for my liking, but one of those times you could see Wing looking around him, even threw up his arms as if to ask "where's the runners" before being forced to go backwards. 

But overall..it's still better than a lot of the pre WBA bull*** I watched.

It's been crap but because we're away from home it's more acceptable.

It's been better than most of our recent home performances I'd suggest (Leeds aside). It's definitely not good football we're watching, but might turn out to be effective in a six pointer away from home. 

It's slightly depressing mind that Chris Wilder has generally got Sheffield United's squad playing a better brand of football when you look at their squad, in comparison to our expensively-assembled one.

Madine for Duffy

Sheff Utd have 3 strikers on, the sort of change fans want Pulis to make, let's see how this works out for them...

Is it now Downing v Cranie? :)

That’s like watching female boxing ;)

That's rather (very) sexist. Tut tut.

Why? I just don’t like watching it! Same with golf. Slow and boring.

Agree this game is there to be won if we could be a bit more daring, phew panic over

*Epic Movie Trailer Guy Voice*

"In a World were Defense is Attack! Pulis is King!"

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• My problem is not the title my problem is that we have people on here on complain about a lack of respect in some situations and not others.  Plenty of people on here wanted me banned for criticising a manager and some of those people show very little respect to others at the same time.  I think if this forum wants to be invited to club events and fans forums then: either the topic of discussion (and title should be constructive and respectful, Or let's be totally independent from the club.  I haven't been the one complaining about respect and asking for posters to be banned for the last 10 years on here. Lets have a free for all if you want it suits me.     
    • So you're absolutely 100% fine with the topic people are actually discussing in the thread, the same topic people have been discussing over the course of at least 2 years. No problems there at all, we've had numerous different levels of feelings on this as it's quite a broad topic, we discuss the benefits of his tenure as chairman and the mistakes he's made which have taken us from good positions to bad positions. And as with every discussion, you'll get some who are wholeheartedly for one side of the discussion or the other and are beyond reasoning with, that is not something new in any form of discussion on this forum either. Your entire problem with this appears to be with the thread title and the use of the word abolish. So I say we abolish you. Do you care? I suspect you actually don't because I also suspect you recognise that it's a joke. I don't literally want you forcefully removed from the forum. Just as I suspect nobody wants Gibson literally taken to the gallows, to the guillotine, burnt alive, whatever you are taking from this word. You recognise it's something made in jest and still have a problem with it. I suspect even club officials who read this forum are aware it's a bloody joke, mate.
    • 6 or 7 bottles of it and you'll have a banging headache that makes you wish you were abolished! 
    • You won't be the first person to ask for that on here!