oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
boro-unger

Boro v Sheffield United (a) 0-1

That was coming big time. See what a positive change can do?

Waiting besic coming on for wing any minute now

442 would be nice britt on for friend.

stearman has both hands on frys shoulders stopping him jumping for that, but you can't say the goal isn't deserved.

why can we only play 45 minutes a game?

We were just as bad first half. The difference is Sheffield has another gear. We don't

well I dont think Gibson is watching the games s0 Pulis will be safe....

But now I amrealy tired of this aswell and that takes a lot....

Awesume! Now we know the Goal Posts work/function, maybe we will shoot into/at the Sheffield's more.

stearman has both hands on frys shoulders stopping him jumping for that, but you can't say the goal isn't deserved.

That first half was not us playing. That was us stopping them playing effectively. We didn't create anything as usual and we ddint let them either. It was a nothing half.

And ayala isnoff. Wonderful

The ref could hardly give that having not given them probably two penalties in fairness.

Ayala banned, flint injured. No other senior defenders in the squad. This should be fun.

And Ayala sent off. Promotion is a distant dream under this utter dross of a manager.

Ayala sent off. What a clown

That first half was not us playing. That was us stopping them playing effectively. We didn't create anything as usual and we ddint let them either. It was a nothing half.

And ayala isnoff. Wonderful

Ayala is definitely Off... :(

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Could do with 3 points to get us going. 3 games without a win and a loss in the cup isn’t the greatest start. 
    • he needs to have a negative test result first
    • Good post DZ. Loving the easy flow of it all. I thought Warnock was back? Read he needs to self isolate for 10 days from day he felt unwell. That being last Tuesday so 10 days takes him to friday? 1. 2-1 to us 2. I would rather Paddy moved in to midfield at expense of Saville and Fry came  in back for Paddy. Wont happen tho. 3. Come on as a sub. 4. I hope he still here somewhere. 5. Walker Texas Ranger aka Chuck Norris.
    • I absolutely did, like I said I was made to feel very welcome and I think we're an asset to utilise. 😊
    • 1. 1-1 2. Same as the Bournemouth, injury dependant.  3. Yes he'll make his debut, if Fletcher is injured I think he'll start. No hat-tricks in this game. 4. Leo will go full Graeme Souness and plant a Boro flag in the centre circle. 5. Power Rangers surely?