oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
boro-unger

Boro v Sheffield United (a) 0-1

Defence against Blackburn will look interesting flat back 4?

He may go radical and line up with a flat back 10.

some light in the rain. Ipswich 2-1

OR NOT.... Ruled out

Couldn't care less to be honest. If we manage to get to the play offs were watching exactly what will happen in the semi finals right now, we will not get promoted either way. I just want the season to end and to be done with it.

Can Hugill please get sent off and get a three match ban

Fry and Shotton as the two cbs oww god.

We could always be radical and try playing our centre backs only at centre back and picking a few full backs... ah, that’s right we don’t bloody have any!!!!

OR NOT.... Ruled out

Couldn't care less to be honest. If we manage to get to the play offs were watching exactly what will happen in the semi finals right now, we will not get promoted either way. I just want the season to end and to be done with it.

well we been pretty decent agianst the top6. Problem is that we have only 2 games left againts top 6.... so we will not make playoff

OR NOT.... Ruled out

Thinking with the Devil's Advocate's hat on what you described is our best case scenario, *** have we fallen so low so quick again ?

We could always be radical and try playing our centre backs only at centre back and picking a few full backs... ah, that’s right we don’t bloody have any!!!!

Downing to start as a wing back and get that new deal

that's a red for fleck for me. two footed lunge right through mikel

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Should be links for this game as it is confirmed that this is a red button match on Sky
    • Crazy, you must be the odd one out on the forum....    most of us don't need a skinful
    • Boro flashback 26th October 1994 Our final season at Ayresome Park when Robbo was driving us towards promotion to the PL on this day we travelled to Villa Park for a league cup 3rd round fixture, after disposing of Scarborough 8-2 over two legs with both games finishing 4-1 in the previous round we travelled to Villa Park full of confidence to spring a suprise against  a Villa side who were struggling at home with only one home win to date 19,254 were at the game to see a future Boro player, Andy Townsend, score the only goal of the game in the 30th minute as Boro huffed & puffed but fell short of causing an upset against our PL opponents & our league cup adventure dispearered for another season   
    • It’s come to my attention that I can spout *** after a Sunday evening skin full. It’s not even interesting ***. Apologies.
    • I was of that opinion for a while, but I shifted when I realised all ps4 games will be compatible with ps5 as well as getting a significant boost for many. So to me it makes sense to play the best possible version of these games now rather than wait a year or two to try to get the ps5 for 50 quid cheaper. If there was no backwards compatibility I probably would have waited.