oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
boro-unger

Boro v Sheffield United (a) 0-1

If Wing isn't fit I just hope that Pulis doesn't replace him with Besic or Clayton. Would have to be VLP or Britt for me. We need to score.

If Wing isn't fit I just hope that Pulis doesn't replace him with Besic or Clayton. Would have to be VLP or Britt for me. We need to score.

Could maybe see VLP starting and move Howson in the middle, but imagine he'll probably bring Besic in. Strange how VLP seems to be taking an age to get match fit but Mikel is fit almost straight away. Can't see Ass-man starting though.

Are there any updates on Wing? would be a shame for him to be out for a chunk of time just as he's starting to become one of our key players.

Could maybe see VLP starting and move Howson in the middle, but imagine he'll probably bring Besic in. Strange how VLP seems to be taking an age to get match fit but Mikel is fit almost straight away. Can't see Ass-man starting though.

Are there any updates on Wing? would be a shame for him to be out for a chunk of time just as he's starting to become one of our key players.

I don’t think it’s particularly strange. He’s probably not disciplined enough or works enough defensively for Pulis’ liking. It’s a another Harrison situation. But then again Pulis did play Adama.

Great OP :D

I think we look as a better team because of JOM ... He is classes better than Clayton, imho. He can set up Wing, Howson and Saville which suit our 30 % possession play!

Dirty Leeds scored in the 101st minute out the 90 minutes so we will do something similar v Sheffield on a Wednesday!

Also..

Are Sheffield Wednesday not united?

They sure are travelling down the wrong Rhode

Got to go for it after Bristol's win. We need to go on a run of our own now, here's hoping.

Looking at the table we need nothing less than a win. Only won 13 from 30 games which is not promotion form and far, far to many draws to be taken seriously. Treading water in lead boots. Lets hope we make the playoffs which we can, at least it’s a good day out for the fans.. Still feel we will win 2-1.

Very annoying with that late Bristol winner yesterday. The league table doesn't look very good now. We have to go for the win. We can't play for the draw and risk a sucker punch. Lose today and automatics looks almost impossible.

WBA's equalizer came late too.

At least Birmingham lost and Hull ***ed up in the end.. They could have been only 2 and 5 points behind us.

We need a win today!

It's very quiet on here for a match day and an important one at that.

A win tonight could be the catalyst needed for the big promotion push. Sheff Utd have a very good homer record so will be very hard but not impossible, depends on the tactics and team news.

Don't expect to see Wing start, wouldn't expect VLP or Tav to replace him either.

Usual five man midfield with Hugill up front feeding off nothing.

Let's get behind the boys whatever TP decides, big game, should be up for it.

C'mon Boro!

Very annoying with that late Bristol winner yesterday. The league table doesn't look very good now. We have to go for the win. We can't play for the draw and risk a sucker punch. Lose today and automatics looks almost impossible.

of course we'll play for the draw, Tony Pulis is still our manager.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Cyprusboro   v   Blanco Istanbul Basaksehir v Copenhagen...( 1st Goalscorer.) Olympiakos v Wolves........................( 1st Goalscorer.) Rangers v Bayer Leverkusen............( 1st Goalscorer.) Wolfsburg v Shakhtar Donetsk...........( 1st Goalscorer.) Inter Milan v Getafe............................( 1st Goalscorer.) Sevilla v Roma...................................( 1st Goalscorer.) TBC  v  FC Basel...............................( 1st Goalscorer.) LASK v Manchester United..............( 1st Goalscorer.) I like to keep things interesting so it's The Europa League for this replay. 16 points again up for grabs ,lets not have another draw please I am running out of games.
    • This says it all to me.. "Steve knows what the situation is. He’s not daft. He has been in football a long time. He knows the crack.” What the absolute hell is this club?  It's like he's some lad from down the club who's having a go at running the Boro.  Oh hang on.. Club is knackered boys and girls..  it's just a load of lads having a lovely time.
    • I don't have a huge problem with a player being dropped for acting like a *** behind the scenes so in that sense I'm ambivalent about it as I think he deserves to be in the side but if you're a *** then tough luck.  Where I would have a problem is if his poor behaviour is directly linked to being dropped undeservedly in the first place then I might have a little sympathy with him.  If that is the case then it would feel like a manager trying to exert control on the group by singling out an easy target - a young lad who hasn't played much and by all accounts is a bit of a loner and probably isn't right at the heart of the group in a social sense.  I would also have a slight issue with us signing a bloke who has spent his career doing the same and worse and then making an example out of Spence.  It feels a bit like we're sending mixed messages there.  The argument that he did it before he signed here doesn't wash with me, you're still signing a player with a history of the same thing.
    • Well in that case: Woody we don't hate you. You're just not competent enough to guide us out of this relegation battle. Please resign.