• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Or downing at left back, that'll do too.....

Hmmm....

Downing at lb is that an attacking sub for Pulis?

Well Downing does have one more goal and one more assist than Flint this season so yes it is  :fist:

Is he feeling ok?

That was frankly just god damn awful, that football is Northern Lge standard. Sheffield started off ok but just got bogged down in our defensive net. We have no outlets no one looking forward and Hugill just isolated, I bet Mikel wishes he had stayed in China. This just has to get better hasn't it ?

To be fair, I don't think we've been that bad (maybe I've just become desensitised to Pulis' football). Tough place to go, so I understand us being tentative, game plan is clearly to keep things solid and try and nick one. I don't think its a bad tactic for this game.

Before I get pelted though, I don't agree when Pulis does this same tactic when we're playing at the Riverside.

This is a Pulis game all over.

Solid, well organised and shutting down the opposition. However it's awful to watch and we've got very little quality going forward.

Hopefully only a maximum of 18 games left to watch under this relic.

Hopefully.

The annoying thing is with a couple of flair players in this team and a positive mindset I don't think we'd be a bad team.

To be fair, I don't think we've been that bad (maybe I've just become desensitised to Pulis' football). Tough place to go, so I understand us being tentative, game plan is clearly to keep things solid and try and nick one. I don't think its a bad tactic for this game.

Before I get pelted though, I don't agree when Pulis does this same tactic when we're playing at the Riverside.

I'm with you on this one...I actually don't think we've been bad.

We HAVE gone backwards instead of forwards too much for my liking, but one of those times you could see Wing looking around him, even threw up his arms as if to ask "where's the runners" before being forced to go backwards. 

But overall..it's still better than a lot of the pre WBA bull*** I watched.