• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Norwich 3 up, Sheff Utd 3 up, West Brom 2 up.

What's it like to score goals?

Ask Villa, they have a better squad than us in my opinion.....

Nah, not really.  They have a couple of individual players who are better than we have - Abraham and Grealish but the rest of the squad is no better.  Is McGinn really better than Saville?  Hourihanne than Howson?  Jedinak than Mikel?  Their squad is on a par with ours essentially but with more attacking options to call on.  They are underperforming even more than we are thankfully.

Villa still have a core cancerous element on huge wages. Still quite a few there from the dour prem era.

No surprise really that there form has fell off a cliff since Grealish stopped playing. If he had been playing the last 6 weeks or so Id bet my money on them being higher than us.

Looking increasingly likely that we'll be in a scrap for 6th and the chance to get stuffed over two legs by whoever comes 3rd.

I don't think there's any reason to believe we'd get stuffed by anyone in the playoffs to be honest.  As a rule we don't tend to get stuffed by anyone and our record against the other contenders is ok albeit some of the better results and performances were right at the beginning of the season.  We're usually in every game pretty much it's just that we don't turn that into a victory as often as we'd like.

Looking increasingly likely that we'll be in a scrap for 6th and the chance to get stuffed over two legs by whoever comes 3rd.

I don't think there's any reason to believe we'd get stuffed by anyone in the playoffs to be honest.  As a rule we don't tend to get stuffed by anyone and our record against the other contenders is ok albeit some of the better results and performances were right at the beginning of the season.  We're usually in every game pretty much it's just that we don't turn that into a victory as often as we'd like.

Fine... narrowly lose 1-0 to 3rd without having a shot on target :)

Fine... narrowly lose 1-0 to 3rd without having a shot on target :)

If anyone can do it, we can!  :fist:

Boro-Unger - You have to take that with the manager :P

Tudders - You have to play the position, the manager gives you. At least we are playing with 2 keepers :P

I think we have a good shout for winning this game. Mikel will make the difference from last meeting.

I would go ..

Randz

Shotton, Fry, Friend

VLP, Howson, Mikel, Saville, Tav

Wing,

Hugill or ASS

Team we should play I reckon -

........................Randolph......................

Shotton....Wood....Fry............Friend

VLP..........Mikel...Wing............Tav

..............Britt.....Hugill........................

Pulis wont play that i know that btw, I expect a 1-0 either way hopefully we will get the win but wont change how i feel about this team or Pulis.

For years I’ve been desperate to get to Boro games but have been unable to due to being born and raised in Ireland. It’s sad that I’ll be in Preston tomorrow, with no plans but don’t feel like going to the game as I really don’t think it is worth £25/30 of my hard earned cash to watch the ***e served up by Pulis every week. I feel like the longer Pulis is in charge, the more my interest wanes. Which is really sad, as over the years my mates and family would have always called me obsessive for my support of Boro. I feel as though Pulis is destroying my love for the club.