Fry

Friend

Mikel

Howson

Wing

Tav

VLP

Britt

Going round my mums for dinner and it will be on the tele but i'm not feeling overly positive about it.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Finding it hard to find the motivation for this game. I think I'll still have it on in the background, but might catch up on a bit of work whilst its on to distract me from inevitable boredom.

Would love to see something a bit different, and a good performance. Surprise me, Tony!

You take clients in your living room or do you have a tv in your clinic? :D

Haha I study a bit of Law on the side to keep things interesting, teeth get boring :)

Quite happy to have Fletcher and Britt in to be honest. At least it’s something different!

It's one less cm. It has to be a good thing!!

I know Pulis likes tall players ..  But I think Ayala and Flint is more than one cm taller than Besic and Fletcher :P

Besic needs a big game today for me. He’s been garbage this season if we’re being honest with ourselves.

Great to see money well spent on McNair who can play RB, when we’ve got our Jonny shoehorned into RB despite being a box to box centre midfielder.

Look at us lot, all clutching to a 4 4 2, we all really know fletch will be wide and useless and it will be 4 5 1. Who plays LW for them, he will have a field day with howson as a right back. Off to the pub so at least i have the consolation of a belly full of beer!

Pulis really hates Mcnair doesn't he? Spent 5 million on him and won't give him a run at all. Whats even more weird is that his exodus from RB was right after he had his best game there by far, got a nice assist as well if I remember. 

God knows what formation we are playing. Probably Howson and Saville as left and right back.