oneBoro Forum

Boro v Blackburn (A) 1-0 (Assombalonga)

I imagine it will be 5-4-1

Howson and Saville as wingbacks, Fletcher as a wide left player and probably wing shunted to the right side.

If that is true then that is an absolute disgrace. That would mean Friend, Shotton (sort of), Wing, Fletcher, Howson and Saville all playing out of position. That’s more players playing out of position than in their proper position.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine it will be 5-4-1

Howson and Saville as wingbacks, Fletcher as a wide left player and probably wing shunted to the right side.

If that is true then that is an absolute disgrace. That would mean Friend, Shotton (sort of), Wing, Fletcher, Howson and Saville all playing out of position. That’s more players playing out of position than in their proper position.

Therefore it wont be true.

I reckon it will be a good entertaining game full of goals, with Boro winning by the odd 1.

The 'weird' thing about this team is that it could easily be our usual 5-4-1 shape. Howson and Saville as wingbacks and Fletcher out wide. I think even Pulis would have to be taking the *** if he did that mind.

He could do my bring Downing on after a minute plan, that might explain Fletcher appearing in the starting XI :)

And please spare a thought for McNair and Van La Parra who can't even get into the side under these circumstances. Thankfully the trouble causing Tavernier doesn't find a way in either.

Why is it, that more than half of the players pour water onto their chest .. leaving a wet spot the size of a compact disc? Does it have a purpose? looks stupid on those red jerseys :D