• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

What bothers me with both Fletcher and McNair is .. it looks like they only give 80 % in every god damn situation .. Every shot, every run every god damn everyting.. 80 % only .. No will or composure.

If you barely ever play then how much confidence are you likely to have?  Hugill misses easy chances for us as well, the fact that he does it with more purpose doesn't make him a better player but it might mean he knows his manager has more faith in him and he's not under quite as much pressure?

Aye ..

But WHEN you then play .. You must give 5958568 % not just 80 % 

I bet Fletcher is better than Hugill, way better .. when it comes to skill, finishing etc.. But his determination/will is dog ***

My point is you're confusing lack of confidence with a lack of effort.

What bothers me with both Fletcher and McNair is .. it looks like they only give 80 % in every god damn situation .. Every shot, every run every god damn everyting.. 80 % only .. No will or composure.

If you barely ever play then how much confidence are you likely to have?  Hugill misses easy chances for us as well, the fact that he does it with more purpose doesn't make him a better player but it might mean he knows his manager has more faith in him and he's not under quite as much pressure?

Aye ..

I bet Fletcher is better than Hugill, way better .. when it comes to skill, finishing etc.. But his determination/will is dog ***

Then he must man up .. No one can gain that confidence for him.. He must TAKE it .. not wait for chance to give him a goal to get it from .. 

Show some anger or something .. Just do anything Fletcher ..  Tired of that halfhearted dog *** ..

Aye ..

Then he must man up .. No one can gain that confidence for him.. He must TAKE it .. not wait for chance to give him a goal to get it from .. 

Show some anger or something .. Just do anything Fletcher ..  Tired of that halfhearted dog *** ..

Life doesn't work like that unfortunately.  Confidence isn't just something you can switch on.

Aye ..

Life doesn't work like that unfortunately.  Confidence isn't just something you can switch on.

Try telling that to Zlatan :D