oneBoro Forum

Boro v Blackburn (A) 1-0 (Assombalonga)

And I really hope we don’t sign Hugill permanently so that’s another reason why I’d rather give game time to fletcher. Another reason is I think Hugill is a worse footballer than fletcher.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not here to cause chew but the fact is were not playing bad football ya know

Its getting us points and I am not seeing unorganized footy and i am pretty sure no one else is

If teams are better than us then fair enough but I am not seeing a lot of that and don't expect it for the run in

UP THE BORO

It's all a matter of opinions, you think we're not playing bad football, i think this is the most negative football ive ever seen from a Boro team (at home anyway).

My issue is so called Boro fans is doing nothing but highlighting negatives and I have no idea how anyone can do that after a decent performance and away win but...there are still fans who do that regardless of how well tactically Pulis has set the team out and performed

Normally your type has melted into the background after a decent performance and 3 points

Well done you for fronting up

By 'your type' I'm assuming you mean the highly intelligent and incredibly witty people?  I thank you for noticing  :)

I was complimentary about our performance yesterday, both yesterday and today in fact.  However, I don't deliberately ignore whatever things I don't like to see or hear.  I leave that kind of thing for others.

On the subject of fronting up, would you say that you post a lot after we lose games?  It's just that I can barely remember you posting at all after a defeat?  It won't be because you aren't fronting up though of course, there will be another much better explanation I'm sure.  There always is, isn't there?  What would 'your type' be I wonder?

Well "your type" used to be a slur on your sexuality but I tend to agree with you, he definitely means intelligent and witty

I think TP may just have made a rod for his own back to a degree, so many of us welcomed most aspects of the Blackburn game, TP himself admitted he rued the missed chances, can he really allow Boro to go back into their shell or could it be that we just might start to see football we can all get behind and enjoy?

Many will say not but going to give the benefit of doubt for the next 4 games

Are you serious ?

We have never been in a shell just not putting clear chances away

Every game we have at least a couple of chances first half to have a comfy 2nd half but we haven't put them away that's what TP is frustrated at

If a lot of Oneboro users hate Pulis fair enough but don't fabricate stuff

This was a good 3 points and fry much needed

How many strikers in the world consistently get two chances and score both?

Please I'm dying to know

I think TP may just have made a rod for his own back to a degree, so many of us welcomed most aspects of the Blackburn game, TP himself admitted he rued the missed chances, can he really allow Boro to go back into their shell or could it be that we just might start to see football we can all get behind and enjoy?

Are you serious ?

Every game we have at least a couple of chances first half to have a comfy 2nd half but we haven't put them away that's what TP is frustrated at

Please I'm dying to know

We haven't put them away

Please read again

Are you serious ?

Every game we have at least a couple of chances first half to have a comfy 2nd half but we haven't  put them away that's what TP is frustrated at

This was a good 3 points and  fry much needed

Please I'm dying to know

We haven't put them away

Please read again

well if we create 2 good chances what the chance we score on both? Wouldent it be better to create 10 chances like Leeds do? I mean technicaly its a higher chance we score more then ;)

I do not understand the negativity around Pulis

Apparently Boro broke the record for attempts 26 for the Championship this season

What the hell is the problem with so called fans with Pulis ?

What more do you want ?

If you actually go to the game do you watch it?

You must be the most easily entertained person on the planet.

Is "so called fans" your new buzzword?

If no one falls into line and agrees with you then you resort to pathetic name calling, are you one of these 4ft 4 people with "little man syndrome "?

Are you serious ?

Please I'm dying to know

We haven't put them away

Please read again

How many strikers in the world would put them both away consistently?

Please read again

Its seems he is hooked up on the game yesterday,which was not a normal game with Pulis.

If you want to discuss Pulis its better we discuss Milwall at home, thats more a standard game ;) But I guess you where thrilled about the football :) :-P

We can't celebrate and unite in a win especially at this late stage of the season when every point is vital

That is fuc#### tragic ìn my eyes

Cant wait for the next manager so you can hound him as soon as he loses a game

Define So called "horrendous football"

I am seeing calculated football with the players/resources we/Pulis has

Pulis-ball is the definition. Call it calculated or whatever you like but it’s horrendous football. It’s incredibly boring to watch. We don’t create nearly enough chances. Two chances or game is not nearly enough but that would explain why you have to go down to Wednesday in 15th place to find a team that has scored as few goals as us. Norwich have scored 29 goals more than us. WBA 28, Sheffield United 22 and Leeds 17. Sure we don’t concede many but that’s because we are so ultra negative. No one but hardcore Boro fans would enjoy watching us. I’ve seen quite a few games with neutral danish commentators and sometimes they are even making jokes about how negative we are. But they always end up with “but that’s what you get with pulis so we’re not surprised” and then they go on and wonder how Boro Fans can put up with that week in and week out.

We can't celebrate and unite in a win especially at this late stage of the season when every point is  vital

If you can read, we are all happy with both the points and display yesterday :)

Most of us worries it will not be the same optimistic team next time. Last time he was forced to play ore offensive tactics, 3-5-2 at the start of the season we where good and it was ok to watch. But he screwed that system as fast as he could....

Next game will show if he learned anything from this game or if he is old Pulis and goes back to his negative football again....

The points are vital all the time btw... we drawn to much and many of those draws come from negative setups

Pulis choose the safe way to play football, Bielsa choose the more adventurous style, which do you realy prefer? For me its pretty easy....

We can't celebrate and unite in a win especially at this late stage of the season when every point is vital

We are all happy with the win and most on here have probably praised our play in the first half (more or less) but also commenting on the fact that we let Blackburn into the game in the second half and could have lost points if it wasn’t for a very poor Graham finish and a world class save for Randolph. We missed a few too so all in all it was a deserved win. It’s the games over the entire season that we are unhappy with bar some good first halves here and there. We’ve drawn almost as many games as we’ve won because pulis is ultra cautious. I’d rather he was more adventurous. That might have resulted in three more losses and three more wins but that’s and extra 6 points. It’s and buts but there is no denying that he doesn’t like gambling to get three points.

We are all happy with the win and most on here have probably praised our play in the first half (more or less) but also commenting on the fact that we let Blackburn into the game in the second half and could have lost points if it wasn’t for a very poor Graham finish and a world class save for Randolph. We missed a few too so all in all it was a deserved win. It’s the games over the entire season that we are unhappy with bar some good first halves here and there. We’ve drawn almost as many games as we’ve won because pulis is ultra cautious. I’d rather he was more adventurous. That might have resulted in three more losses and three more wins but that’s and extra 6 points. It’s and buts but there is no denying that he doesn’t like gambling to get three points.

I appreciate what your saying BUT this is the Champo

The playing field is level and when Pulis was appointed we ALL knew what he was going to bring to the club and his style of football

I certainly did so have embraced it

More than happy to see boring 1 nillers all season

My advice is deal with it and get get behind the team or keep moaning