Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Define So called "horrendous football"

I am seeing calculated football with the players/resources we/Pulis has

I had a look for you.  I'm a little confused though because when I searched for a definition of horrendous football it just showed this:

Tony-Pulis-the-new-man-at-010.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=9f30bc910f2d68a2f9b8d36caa1ba04b

I hope it helps.

I appreciate what your saying BUT this is the Champo

The playing field is level and when Pulis was appointed we ALL knew what he was going to bring to the club and his style of football

I  certainly did so have embraced it

More than happy to see boring 1 nillers all season

My advice is deal with it and get get behind the team or keep moaning

Your advice is for people to keep moaning?  :disgusted:  What sort of Boro fan are you?  :huh:

The playing field is level and when Pulis was appointed we ALL knew what he was going to bring to the club and his style of football

Your advice is for people to keep moaning?  :disgusted:  What sort of Boro fan are you?  :huh:

He's a Superfan!

I had a look for you.  I'm a little confused though because when I searched for a definition of horrendous football it just showed this:

Tony-Pulis-the-new-man-at-010.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=9f30bc910f2d68a2f9b8d36caa1ba04b

I hope it helps.

At least it looks like you finally know something about MFC

Well done ?

Right let's have a regroup

#1 We're 5th and in the play offs

#2 Regardless of what fans think we're getting forward and winning games

Leeds Norwich and Sheff U will start feeling the pressure

PULIS WILL DELIVER

I hope it helps.

At least it looks like you finally know something about MFC

Well done ?

Do I?  Who is it like?

He's a Superfan!

No just a normal one who actually goes to matches

Hope this helps plastic

He's a Superfan!

Hope this helps plastic

Are we going to have the whole "I'm more of a fan than you are because I go to matches" argument again? I suggest you take this to a new thread.. On your own..

Your advice is for people to keep moaning?  :disgusted:   What sort of Boro fan are you?  :huh:

He's a Superfan!

Hope this helps plastic

Plastic  :omg:

Any of them Boro matches?

Jesus .. It's sad to read these last 5-10 pages.

Could we please just agree, that we have only 14 games left.. Within less than 2 months.

If we get results, we will be there or there about. And yes - The football has been dire and awful a lot of the time. If it gets worse and we drop out of the top 6 and stay there... Pulis will get the boot. If not .. We have a shot at promotion. We are getting results against other top teams.. And we could have some luck.

But even before Pulis we never scored for fun. We have during the last couple of seasons, on both side of the PL season, scored the fewest of the top 6 teams and had about the best defense.

It is, what it is .. At least we are not Sunderland (yet) :P

I think Swansea and Stoke fans envy us our chance of promotion, where they have failed with half decent PL squads. Only WBA of the 3 relegated teams can compete for promotion.

You come across as someone who doesn't ģo to matches

I apologise if i am wrong

If you think the football we play isn't incredibly dull then I think it's more likely you who doesn't go to matches  :)

My thoughts exactly, I'm still waiting for him to name one striker in the world who will convert those two chances we make into two goals every game.

Is this Chickenlunches other account?

He's very vocal all of a sudden while the other super fan on the forum, chicken licken is unusually quiet - I thought he'd be creaming in his pants to find another deluded ally.