• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

How would this forum react, if we won the next 9 games too.. ?

Genuine question :D

I'd be over the moon to be honest, plus we'd be nine games closer to getting rid of Pulis

A magnificent scenario.

Honestly, i have not been drinking early but!! If you assume Villa are going to continue in their current vain then there is absolutely no reason why we should not be winning the next 5.

Cue a 1-0 home defeat on Sat!!

Honestly, i have not been drinking early but!! If you assume Villa are going to continue in their current vain then there is absolutely no reason why we should not be winning the next 5.

Cue a 1-0 home defeat on Sat!!

Trouble is we had a very easy run not so long back and completely fluffed it.

Any team that doesn't attack us is likely to get a draw no bother.

So with our current win rate (14/31) then ignoring form and fixuture difficulty then the odds of us winning 9 in a row from here are a cracking 8/10,000...

So you're saying there's a chance :cowboy:

So with our current win rate (14/31) then ignoring form and fixuture difficulty then the odds of us winning 9 in a row from here are a cracking 8/10,000...

Arrghh 5 seconds late with my link .. I bet it was that scene you had in mind :D (Jim Carey)

Arrghh 5 seconds late with my link .. I bet it was that scene you had in mind :D (Jim Carey)

Great minds think alike  :cheese:

I can see us winning the next 3, but then Preston is pretty hard to beat at the moment, so we might not get all from that one .. Villa might get us something too, before the top games vs Norwich (h) and Bristol City (h) ... Both home games .. Is that good? Hopefully the Leeds game gave us some home confidence. Then we have to follow up on that, coming out from the off v QPR!

Weirdly enough I have looked more forward to the away games this season.. Where as the previous seasons in the champo, The Riverside felt like a ***ing fortress!

We have got to take that back!

History have taught me never to look beyond the next game. If we scoring goals then sure I'd be a lot more confident but we are not nearly scoring enough. A lot will depend on whether to opponents will park the bus. If they do then we are screwed.

History have taught me never to look beyond the next game. If we scoring goals then sure I'd be a lot more confident but we are not nearly scoring enough. A lot will depend on whether to opponents will park the bus. If they do then we are screwed.

Yeah, you are right - Don't get carried away! 

QPR we MUST beat  .. They have an abysmal form and nothing to play for. They are playing tonight as well.

I would campaign for a Saint Smogdane’s Day

Hahahahah ... I meant how would the forum react to the victories and succes ?.. (regardless of who made the MDT) 

Would it be possible for the loudest moaners to be happy? ;)

I'd be over the moon.

We'd have another 27 points and presumably pulis must have been suspended from the sidelined for a month, or even better, sacked 8 games ago!!!!

I would campaign for a Saint Smogdane’s Day

Hahahahah ... I meant how would the forum react to the victories and succes ?.. (regardless of who made the MDT) 

Would it be possible for the loudest moaners to be happy? ;)

I'd be over the moon.

We'd have another 27 points and presumably pulis must have been suspended from the sidelined for a month, or even better, sacked 8 games ago!!!!

10/10 for trying to be happy and sneaking a "Pulis out" comment in :D

You cannot teach an old dog new tricks, neither a manager or a fan :D

I appreciate what your saying BUT this is the Champo

The playing field is level and when Pulis was appointed we ALL knew what he was going to bring to the club and his style of football

I  certainly did so have embraced it

More than happy to see boring 1 nillers all season

My advice is deal with it and get get behind the team or keep moaning

Your advice is for people to keep moaning?  :disgusted:   What sort of Boro fan are you?  :huh:

He's a Superfan!

No just a normal one who actually goes to matches

Hope this helps plastic

Plastic  :omg:

Any of them Boro matches?

Watched one on the tv once. Decent 45 minutes in that game. Decided it's all good. Might even turn up when they put cheap kids tickets on :P