• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

@ CT

No, you cannot just switch it on .. But you can work very hard to help switch it on!

You have to say "*** THIS *** .. I AM DOING THIS" No more weak attempts of doing it ..

Aye ..

But WHEN you then play .. You must give 5958568 % not just 80 % 

I bet Fletcher is better than Hugill, way better .. when it comes to skill, finishing etc.. But his determination/will is dog ***

My point is you're confusing lack of confidence with a lack of effort.

Then he must man up .. No one can gain that confidence for him.. He must TAKE it .. not wait for chance to give him a goal to get it from .. 

Show some anger or something .. Just do anything Fletcher ..  Tired of that halfhearted dog *** ..

Life doesn't work like that unfortunately.  Confidence isn't just something you can switch on.

Try telling that to Zlatan :D

Why would I?  People aren't the same, look at how funny I am and how funny you are not as a perfect example  :cool:

My point is you're confusing lack of confidence with a lack of effort.

Then he must man up .. No one can gain that confidence for him.. He must TAKE it .. not wait for chance to give him a goal to get it from .. 

Show some anger or something .. Just do anything Fletcher ..  Tired of that halfhearted dog *** ..

Life doesn't work like that unfortunately.  Confidence isn't just something you can switch on.

Try telling that to Zlatan :D

Why would I?  People aren't the same, look at how funny I am and how funny you are not as a perfect example  :cool:

You are right. I will make the next matchday thread as boring as this one :D

@ CT

No, you cannot just switch it on .. But you can work very hard to help switch it on!

You have to say "*** THIS *** .. I AM DOING THIS"  No more weak attempts of doing it ..

Nope.  As I believe you are someone who has had some mental health issues then you know that the mind doesn't work like that.  Some people are naturally confident and others are not.  Some people have their confidence knocked out of them over time because of various circumstances.

at times it looked like we had the ten men there. why we insist on sitting back like we do frustrates me no end.

great first half, not so good second.

wish wings effort went in, what a strike that was.

at times it looked like we had the ten men there. why we insist on sitting back like we do frustrates me no end.

great first half, not so good second.

wish wings effort went in, what a strike that was.

Aye, the lad can hit a shot.

@ CT

You have to say "*** THIS *** .. I AM DOING THIS"  No more weak attempts of doing it ..

Nope.  As I believe you are someone who has had some mental health issues then you know that the mind doesn't work like that.  Some people are naturally confident and others are not.  Some people have their confidence knocked out of them over time because of various circumstances.

If you count an early twenties depression as mental health issues, then spot on .. But since then, I haven't looked back .. And that's what I am trying to tell you... The way out for me, was to TAKE that confidence and believe in my self! 

Exactly that, is what Fletcher must do!

@ CT

If you count an early twenties depression as mental health issues, then spot on .. But since then, I haven't looked back .. And that's what I am trying to tell you... The way out for me, was to TAKE that confidence and believe in my self! 

You are talking absolute ***e mate I'm afraid.  It doesn't work like that and it didn't work like that with you or you wouldn't have had the problems in the first place would you?  You'd have just waved the magic wand and sorted it out straight away.  The mind doesn't work like that and again that's even supposing people are the same, which they clearly aren't.  You can't switch confidence on if you're not a naturally confident person or if circumstances have taken it from you, such as barely getting a game under a manager who clearly doesn't rate you at all.

@ CT

You are talking absolute *** mate I'm afraid.  It doesn't work like that and it didn't work like that with you or you wouldn't have had the problems in the first place would you?  You'd have just waved the magic wand and sorted it out straight away.  The mind doesn't work like that and again that's even supposing people are the same, which they clearly aren't.  You can't switch confidence on if you're not a naturally confident person or if circumstances have taken it from you, such as barely getting a game under a manager who clearly doesn't rate you at all.

I can tell you that story in full someday .. Until then, you just have to trust me .. It did work like that .. But you cannot see that, until you go and DO it .. But when you see it and understand it, it won't go away again that easily. 

It's easy, when you understand, but if you don't get it, then you can search for ever for confidence, happiness etc... 

Send me a DM, if you want the story.. Won't bother others wiuth it in this MDT ;)