oneBoro Forum

Boro v Blackburn (A) 1-0 (Assombalonga)

You come across as someone who doesn't ģo to matches

I apologise if i am wrong

If you think the football we play isn't incredibly dull then I think it's more likely you who doesn't go to matches  :)

My thoughts exactly, I'm still waiting for him to name one striker in the world who will convert those two chances we make into two goals every game.

Is this Chickenlunches other account?

He's very vocal all of a sudden while the other super fan on the forum, chicken licken is unusually quiet - I thought he'd be creaming in his pants to find another deluded ally.

Changing Times has multiple accounts. Chikenlunch and Pokey are his favourites. Then he can argue with himself and start posses :D  :P :upside_down: :upside_down:

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think the football we play isn't incredibly dull then I think it's more likely you who doesn't go to matches  :)

My thoughts exactly, I'm still waiting for him to name one striker in the world who will convert those two chances we make into two goals every game.

He's very vocal all of a sudden while the other super fan on the forum, chicken licken is unusually quiet - I thought he'd be creaming in his pants to find another deluded ally.

Changing Times has multiple accounts. Chikenlunch and Pokey are his favourites. Then he can argue with himself and start posses :D  :P :upside_down: :upside_down:

Nah CT is intelligent and witty, he wouldn't use a fake account to reaffirm that - his ego wouldn't allow it

Nah CT is intelligent and witty, he wouldn't use a fake account to reaffirm that - his ego wouldn't allow it

I surely hope you are right, Randy ;)

Has anyone actually met him at forum meet ups? :P 

What does he look like.. How old is he .. IS he a he?  

Lots of questions come to mind about this witty and intelligent man, which nobody dares to disagree with ;)

:P

I just reaffirm it from this account, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.  If I say it often enough eventually people will believe it  :fist:

I just reaffirm it from this account, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.  If I say it often enough eventually people will believe it  :fist:

What CT? You’re over?

What CT? You’re over?

Don't, you'll upset everyone with talk like that  :nervous:

New MDT (2/10) will be up tomorrow, I hope ;)

2/10 SD. I like it

I think you'll find that two out of ten will end up being pretty generous if you ask me  :upside_down:

We didn't talk about your looks  :upside_down:

It would be fun though.. If I was to make 10 MDT's .. This is the first time ever I am going to make a second .. So why not :D

2/10 SD. I like it

I think you'll find that two out of ten will end up being pretty generous if you ask me  :upside_down:

It would be fun though.. If I was to make 10 MDT's .. This is the first time ever I am going to make a second .. So why not :D

Exactly SD you go for it man :)

2/10 SD. I like it

Exactly SD you go for it man :)

Then Wilson might return!  :omg: :oops: :heart: