• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Must win on Saturday.

They all are now really.  Probably looking at 10 wins from the final 14 games to ensure automatic promotion.  Even that might not be enough if a few of the teams above us finish strongly.  Not much margin for error.

Must win on Saturday.

They all are now really.  Probably looking at 10 wins from the final 14 games to ensure automatic promotion.  Even that might not be enough if a few of the teams above us finish strongly.  Not much margin for error.

Yeah, we must show up to go up! 

If we get an automatic promo spot I will be over the moon! 

If we get a play of spot, I will be satisfied - If .. IF we show up and TRY to win .. That lack lustre Villa performance still haunts!

I feel its play offs at best for us, can't see us getting one of the automatics, the goal difference of the teams above us are worth a point, this is what happens when you play a more attacking game, with a couple of decent strikers, you win games by 3 and 4 goals rather than by the odd one and it usually counts in the end.

Not sure how I feel about going up with Pulis to be honest. Its bad enough sitting through this crap when we scrape wins half the time, imagine sitting through it and losing the majority. 

At least if we don't go up we are almost certain to get rid of the dinosaur.

Not sure how I feel about going up with Pulis to be honest. Its bad enough sitting through this crap when we scrape wins half the time, imagine sitting through it and losing the majority. 

At least if we don't go up we are almost certain to get rid of the dinosaur.

We go up we're stuck with him nowt so certain, Gibbo and his yes men will doubtless reward him with a 3 year contract that's about the mindset of this narrow minded club.

If we go up, it's wonderful .. And if we could stay there one season, scraping enough to stay .. Then everything can happen... Just saying.

That's my dream, fair enough we don't all agree.

If it was away I would say a BORO win but being at home I can see QPR sitting back, and we don’t have the creativity or flair to score goals, and worse we may get hit on the break. I think we will edge what will be a boring game, business as usual, possibly by a single goal.