oneBoro Forum

Boro v QPR 2-0 (Howson, Fletcher)

On form we should be winning this QPR have lost the last 6 even though they've scored in all but one of these games. At some stage they'll eventually stop the rot hopefully not against us. QPR apart from the Preston game  have only been pipped by the odd goal against the top division clubs so I'll go for hard fought 2-1 Boro win.

Good observation and Preston is flying high at the moment. I said earlier that they must be bad for losing that many in a row, but the opponents have been strong teams and QPR has scored and only lost narrow defeats bar Preston, as you mention. 

But we should be able to give them a 7th defeat, if we play like we did v Blackburn (1st half)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Weirdly confident today, after last week's better performance. Would absolutely love to see an unchanged 11, especially with Fletcher and Assombalonga up front again.

I'll try not to throw my toys out the pram at 2pm if Hugill's starting up front on his own again, but I'll be well and truly miffed.

COME ON BORO! 

Let's have a little faith and pray that we get something from this one. Not even going to quietly contemplate defeat.

You're right let's pray for a win, I might even convert to Islam and visit the prayer room before the game.

COME ON BORO! 

Let's have a little faith and pray that we get something from this one. Not even going to quietly contemplate defeat.

You're right let's pray for a win, I might even convert to Islam and visit the prayer room before the game.

Rookie mistake.

It’s a multi faith prayer room so can I recommend Jedi because it’s just cooler :D

COME ON BORO! 

Rookie mistake.

It’s a multi faith prayer room so can I recommend Jedi because it’s just cooler :D

I'll pray to whatever God it takes if it means Pulis plays attacking football!

COME ON BORO! 

Rookie mistake.

I'll pray to whatever God it takes if it means Pulis plays attacking football!

Pulis playing attacking football, its a miracle you need not a prayer.

Actually enjoyed the last game... hope we approach this one in a similar way with the same line up. Still don't think Besic adds much of anything though so wouldn't mind if someone takes his spot.

he kind of has to play because all our other cm's are already on the pitch lol.