oneBoro Forum

Boro v QPR 2-0 (Howson, Fletcher)

What is it now 12 home games three wins?

Right now we have 27 points at home and 30 away, one less game played at home

7 wins at home out of 16. 8 wins away out of 17

WBA taken the same points at home as we, they also played 16

we are 9th in the home table (5th if we beat Bristol in the hang game)

we are 3rd in the away table

So its three wins from 12 games.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

No its 7 wins from 16 at home :-P

we have 2 wins in a row and you are trying your best to find negatives? You must be a joy to live with.... ;). :-P

No its 7 wins from 16 at home :-P

we have 2 wins in a row and you are trying your best to find negatives? You must be a joy to live with.... ;). :-P

Not at all I’m delighted but I could not find the statistics. I just know our home wins ratio is bad but what your stating is better than I was.

Still got more than spurs

So I have to make a 3rd MDT - I wouldn't mind making the rest of the season's MDT's :D

Pleased with the result and most of the play!

Glad we saw the team selection I wanted!

Besic is back, may it last long!

Hopefulle Howson can score more now, as his curse has been lifted!

Fletcher got a deserved goal - Now go and claim that confidence, young padovan... Would be nice if he got on a heater!

Ass played well, but needed to score at least one.. two actually.

We look so much better right now. Very happy with how were performing and the results.

However, I will not forgive pulis for spending half a season playing 4-5-1 then 5-4-1. Hes still a goner for me, nothing will change that. But fair play for this mini turn around.

Really pleased with this win. I honestly felt another Millwall type home performance coming so was over the moon we did what many called a "professional job". I believe that was first time we have won back to back league games since mid November when we beat Wigan and Brentford with the international break sandwiched in-between. That is 3 months of football but what is more extraordinary is that despite that we have somehow managed to remain in the top 6 throughout this. 

I really hope we can put a run together now because apart from the start of season when we went 6 unbeaten we have failed to do so.

Really pleased with this win. I honestly felt another Millwall type home performance coming so was over the moon we did what many called a "professional job". I believe that was first time we have won back to back league games since mid November when we beat Wigan and Brentford with the international break sandwiched in-between. That is 3 months of football but what is more extraordinary is that despite that we have somehow managed to remain in the top 6 throughout this. 

I really hope we can put a run together now because apart from the start of season when we went 6 unbeaten we have failed to do so.

That's cause all other top teams have had bleeps/bad spells too .. The run in now is most important, and right about now is the best start for a long heater! 

Let's start by beating Wigan too!

I only listened to it but even that sounded more exciting than it has been in a while. Long may it continue

It genuinely was. The first half was really good, and even in the second where we never really got out of 2nd gear we were cruising. Best I've seen us play in a long time.

Totally missed last nights match due to travelling but it sounds like we have hit on an effective system that is somewhat more entertaining than what was going on before. We were playing a poor team but we can only beat the team we are playing. Let’s hope he sticks with it this time rather than revert to the turgid stuff we’ve been watching most of the season.

Potential of a gap opening up to 7th place which would be nice.

Good result, and good performance yesterday.

This formation seems to suit us so much better, and it suited us so much better when we played it at the start of the season too.

Do we think he’s going to stick with it this time or revert back to type? And if he does revert back, I’ll be finding the nearest wall to plough my head into.