• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Well ticket sales bode well that fans are believing again, NOW it’s up to Pulis and the team to prove there faith is justified. It’s a game we have to win, amount others, but I belive we can and should and set up for good run in. Up the BORO.

Well ticket sales bode well that fans are believing again, NOW it’s up to Pulis and the team to prove there faith is justified. It’s a game we have to win, amount others, but I belive we can and should and set up for good run in. Up the BORO.

Our away following has always been top notch.

Our away following has always been top notch.

It was definitely appears to have dropped off a lot this season from what I remember seeing. In karankas time they were nearly all sell outs. I'm sure the numbers have been far short a number of times.

I was hoping to get to this one... but it seems like tickets have sold out. If anyone knows of anywhere I can get a couple of tickets, please let me know?

Away tickets are on sale at the DW, Cash only on sat. We have sold the 3400 but the away end holds up to 4800. That was from MFC ticket office as i needed another.

Can we do this?

Can we win a MUST win game against a"weaker" opponent?

We have so often, also under Karanka, been dealt a good situation, where teams around us have dropped points, and we have had a "walk in the park" game to play, and then in typical Boro style thrown the opportunity away and lost/drawn...

This time again, the teams around us face each other a lot, and some top teams have lost points, where not expected, so IF we win this game on Saturday, we could be very well in the mix for the automatic spots... and make the gap to 7th place bigger.

It is often when we have hopes again, that those bleeeep games comes and everything goes bad ...

So this time I won't have high hopes of us smashing Wigan 3-0 .. I would feel very happy with a scraped 1-0 or 2-1 victory ... But I am not expecting any thing .. weird results will come for all teams in the end game now .. It is now, that the teams with fewest bleeps will make it ... Here is for hoping!

UTB

Only 5 teams have more points at home than Wigan and three of those are ahead of us in the table. Wigan have also only conceded 17 goals in 17 home matches albeit scoring only 20 goals. Wigan are the joint worst team away, so they are surviving due to their home form. This is a very tough game against a team that will fancy their chances at home. Far from a walk in the park. They've beaten Bristol, WBA and Villa without conceding. All that said we should have enough to beat them providing we step up from kickoff like the prior two matches.

Wigan's last home game v Ipswich was a draw 1-1 ... Ipswich was reduced to 10 men (Knudsen direct red card) after only 25 minutes played.

We should be way better than Ipswich (on paper) ... Just trying to find positives ;)

Only 5 teams have more points at home than Wigan and three of those are ahead of us in the table. Wigan have also only conceded 17 goals in 17 home matches albeit scoring only 20 goals. Wigan are the joint worst team away, so they are surviving due to their home form. This is a very tough game against a team that will fancy their chances at home. Far from a walk in the park. They've beaten Bristol, WBA and Villa without conceding. All that said we should have enough to beat them providing we step up from kickoff like the prior two matches.

Good point so it’s not going to be as easy as would be expected. Good home team against a good away team but I’m hoping the +3000 BORO fans will carry us on to victory..

In a way I am dreading this as he might announce fitness levels and players who were not available now being considered.

I hope just hope he indicates that he is prepared to carry on in the same manner as our last two previous games