oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wigan (A) 0-0

just in, been out on the drink, not listened to game or owt.

watching highights on skysports. we missed two sitters and ended up 0-0. put one of them gilt edge chances in, we walk home with 3 points. damn.

cant keep wasting points.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Well what did I really expect. I said I didn’t like Pulis pre game statements because it sounded to me he was preparing excuses. In my eyes if you are not confident yourself how do you convince the players. A £20 strike force should be enough to see of the likes of Wigan just above the relegation zone with +4000 fans. What chance do we really have in the playoffs, if we make them. Far, far to many draws to be serious contenders. So in my eyes the automatic promotion is dead and I can only hope we make the play offs. Pulis has to stay with the set up it’s better than we had earlier on and I belive we will see a few more wins. I will state again we are a championship club and I don’t mind the tag as long as we see wins and decent football. However I do expect to see us cutting the cloth at the end of the season.

It is disappointing that the autos now look beyond us. However the one thing I would say regarding the playoffs is that I would be a whole lot more confident going into them this year than last year. Last year I thought we had no hope against the likes of Villa and Fulham. Though this year I don’t think there is anyone I would fear.

I only fear ourselves. Like last year I don’t think we have the goals in us to win 2 out of 3 games

Let’s face it we are the 5th or 6th best team in this league and it is not going to change. The negativity that emanates from the Pulis man tactics just leaves us in a position where we will not go for the win at all costs, he is probably delighted that we got yet another clean sheet. God I feel so much better slagging Pulis off Blanco.

We have two strikers who have barely had a look in in 18 months, been banded about for sale/loan every window, get the blame for just about everything by Pulis after the games and the only reason they are getting a sniff is due to injuries and the donkey Pulis brought in is crap.

Who selects the team? Pulis

Who is responsible for team tactics/coaching? Pulis

Who is stood wailing instructions every minute? Pulis

Whos fault is it if we lose? -

The front men who've just made their third consecutive start together and have bailed him out of the crap in the first two.

As I've said in other posts, can someone please name me a striker in the world who is a 1-1 scorer, a 1 in 2 scorer? I'll give you a 1 in 6 scorer, Mbappe.

I will agree that that's not Pulis's team out there - why though? Because nearly all his buys/loans are absolutely crap so he's having to rely on Monks/Gibsons "waste of moneys" in Fletcher and Assombalonga who in my eyes have been the only Ray of sunshine other than Howson, Randolph, Wing and very recently Mikel - maybe Saville. He's had three windows, no one will come cos he's a god damn awful, potentially career ruining coach and because of him we are served up this dross continuously - these players with a good coach are capable of much better, Randolph has kept us in the top 6 despite Pulis, the man is a coward, takes no risks, adds no adventure and is devoid of any creativity whatsoever.

Calling him a dinosaur is an insult to dinosaurs - at least some of them knew how to attack as well as defend.

We have two strikers who have barely had a look in in 18 months, been banded about for sale/loan every window, get the blame for just about everything by Pulis after the games and the only reason they are getting a sniff is due to injuries and the donkey Pulis brought in is crap.

The front men who've just made their third consecutive start together and have bailed him out of the crap in the first two.

As I've said in other posts, can someone please name me a striker in the world who is a 1-1 scorer, a 1 in 2 scorer? I'll give you a 1 in 6 scorer, Mbappe.

I will agree that that's not Pulis's team out there - why though? Because nearly all his buys/loans are absolutely crap so he's having to rely on Monks/Gibsons "waste of moneys" in Fletcher and Assombalonga who in my eyes have been the only Ray of sunshine other than Howson, Randolph, Wing and very recently Mikel - maybe Saville. He's had three windows, no one will come cos he's a god damn awful, potentially career ruining coach and because of him we are served up this dross continuously - these players with a good coach are capable of much better, Randolph has kept us in the top 6 despite Pulis, the man is a coward, takes no risks, adds no adventure and is devoid of any creativity whatsoever.

Calling him a dinosaur is an insult to dinosaurs - at least some of them knew how to attack as well as defend.

I would go so far as to say without Randolph we would be mid table at best.

I would go so far as to say without Randolph we would be mid table at best.

I can't argue with that, he has been the reason our defensive record is good not Pulis's "defensive tactical genius" which, by the way is just cramming as many defensive players on the park as possible, breaking attacks up and hoofing it away.

He constantly slates Monks buys, but where exactly would we be without Randolph, Shotton, Howson, Wing, Assombalonga and yes, even Fletcher and the likes?

He's even relied on Karanka's old faithful in Freind, Ayala, Clayton and Downing.

In three transfer windows who has actually improved what we have? Saville and Flint? We can throw Mikel in but that's a freak 6 month godsend and I can't imagine what we must be paying him but I bet it doesn't fall into this new structure they have.

Counting the days till he's gone

Just watched the highlights on the boro website and there wasn't a single highlight to show after Britt and Fletcher were taken off. Should have won the game with the chances though.

Just watched the highlights on the boro website and there wasn't a single highlight to show after Britt and Fletcher were taken off. Should have won the game with the chances though.

Next match is going to be very interesting indeed. Pulis now has his excuse to revert to type with Britt and Fletcher having off games (despite Hugill being utter tripe).  Add to that with Friend and Flint likely back in contention. Lets see what he does.