• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Great stuff, well pleased about that.

I know it should not happen but I can't help get the feeling that someone has had a word in the managers ear a couple of weeks ago.

same team, thank god

Indeed. That sways me decision regarding putting money on us today. 2.70/1 seems like decent odds

If I was to do this you can guarantee we would lose, I never have won on a Boro bet just simply can not find it in me to do so :)

I never thought I would say this but I actually agree with Pulis,s team selection. Going for a stiff drink after that statement although I suppose he could still get the tactics wrong lol. UTB

Great stuff, well pleased about that.

I know it should not happen but I can't help get the feeling that someone has had a word in the managers ear a couple of weeks ago.

And then he arranged for our players to get injured?  We're playing the same system we've played often this season, we're just doing it with different players.  Flint and Friend are out, Ayala was suspended as well and Batth has gone.  On top of that Downing can't start a game for us.  When Flint and Friend are back the team will be changed, the question is what will those changes be.

I never thought I would say this but I actually agree with Pulis,s team selection. Going for a stiff drink after that statement although I suppose he could still get the tactics wrong lol. UTB

Half a compliment pikerman? You really are warming to the man :)

In our first attack Howson plays a beautiful ball over to Fletcher who takes it beautifully, breaking into the box it looks like a superb tackle from the CB to deny Fletcher the shot.

Don’t be silly Blanco just a rush of blood to the head I will be back to normal shortly. And just breathe

Don’t be silly Blanco just a rush of blood to the head I will be back to normal shortly. And just breathe

I was about to send you the application form for the Pulis Fanclub :)

open game so far.

Britt holding ball up well today, and a good run that Besic nearly picks out with a quick free kick doesn't quite come off.

Wigan pressing high, forcing us back to Randolph often.