• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

There's goals in this for sure, we're starting to press higher up the pitch, noise (that I can hear) is all Boro fans, sounds like we're at home. Gaps are opening up at the back of the Wigan defence, and we're forcing them regularly to just punt it straight out of play.

Should be three points really, they aren't at our level.

At home they certainly are at our level

Not really.  Our away record is better than their home record.  They've only won a couple of games against anyone decent and that was way back in the first few months of the season - Bristol City (before their form improved) and West Brom.  They've been battered more recently against Sheff Utd and Birmingham (both 3-0) and also lost at home against Derby.  In their last couple of games they've drawn home games against Stoke and Ipswich.  They aren't at our level home or away.

There's goals in this for sure, we're starting to press higher up the pitch, noise (that I can hear) is all Boro fans, sounds like we're at home. Gaps are opening up at the back of the Wigan defence, and we're forcing them regularly to just punt it straight out of play.

Not really.  Our away record is better than their home record.  They've only won a couple of games against anyone decent and that was way back in the first few months of the season - Bristol City (before their form improved) and West Brom.  They've been battered more recently against Sheff Utd and Birmingham (both 3-0) and also lost at home against Derby.  In their last couple of games they've drawn home games against Stoke and Ipswich.  They aren't at our level home or away.

That remains to be seen. :)

Regardless of league positions. I still cannot fathom our actual level. We are so inconsistent.

Regardless of league positions. I still cannot fathom our actual level. We are so inconsistent.

Near the top  :)

Have we scored from a long throw this season?

I think we've scored as a result of a long throw this season but not directly from one if that makes sense but I might be remembering incorrectly.

:cheese:

Near the top  :)

Should be nearer.