oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford 1-2 (Fletcher)

Substitutes did not change a game we were already going to lose because it was awfull football by the whole team. I’m not giving excuse for the Pulis sideshow but we should be banging goals in against a team with only one away win all season. Someone hit the nail on the head when they stated Pulis more likely is on a promotion bonus and as it’s still feasible on paper SG can do nothing until proven otherwise. He will forfeit the bonus by sacking him now. I have no doubt its another SG blunder that has set the club back if not put us in jeopardy.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Substitutes did not change a game we were already going to lose because it was awfull football by the whole team. I’m not giving excuse for the Pulis sideshow but we should be banging goals in against a team with only one away win all season. Someone hit the nail on the head when they stated Pulis more likely is on a promotion bonus and as it’s still feasible on paper SG can do nothing until proven otherwise. He will forfeit the bonus by sacking him now. I have no doubt its another SG blunder that has set the club back if not put us in jeopardy.

I posted a link to Dominic Matteo video, he said "you forget how to play football under him and if and when you get a chance to do something different you don't remember how to" when he was blaming Pulis for WBA going down and not Pardew. Plus where's this "defensive genius" he's meant to have he must be to focused on sorting our accounts out.....