• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

At home one of the worst goals for and one of the best against and we concede two in three mins. Not forgetting Brentford had two disallowed and one off the bar. I’m absolutely gutted the club has died a death, it has no will to live. Stand up SG!,,,,,,,

In 22 years of supporting Middlesbrough, I've genuinely never felt so apathetic about the team losing. It's what I expect with Pulis in charge. He's trained all the dynamism and confidence out of the team, and this is the result. Awful management, awful subs, awful results. We don't even play particularly well when we're ahead, and once we fall behind, it's game over.

Steve Gibson shouldn't be absolved of blame, either. After that catastrophic play-off against Villa last season, he must have known what this season held, and yet he did nothing to address the screamingly obvious problems posed by Pulis's management. A wasted season has been the result.

I look forward to reading about how unlucky we were today in the Gazette, and how we're still in great shape for the play-offs.

Well I've always defended pulis in the past but that is a *** poor decision, we know they're comfortable on the ball and can break teams down, when we pressed them they crumbled, so why not encourage that rather than dropping deep and essentially surrendering the game, I can see why he has done it in the past against long ball teams or teams that don't have quality on the ball in the final third, but you could see how fragile they were at the back and failed to exploit that.

Got a simple text from Red Rocket stating "Pulis lost us the game"

Feel so down about this result

And another chance squandered as WBA only drew, we could have been in front of them if we were to beat Bristol City.

So, lets recap.

Attacking first 45 for both teams, Boro go in at the break 1 up, although you could argue that was fortuitous.

Forget to come out for the second half and Brentford start battering us, so instead of maybe trying to relieve pressure, old Tony decides to go even more defensive and brings out the 451, takes off our top scorer for George Friend.

We immediately go ahead and concede two goals, at which point he takes off a midfielder and goes back two up top again.

If Tony had any spine at all he'd come out in his post match and hold his hands up and say yep, I ***ed up.

We looked toothless once Britt went off.

Not that it made us lose, but I felt the ref had a shocker there today as well.

So, lets recap.

Attacking first 45 for both teams, Boro go in at the break 1 up, although you could argue that was fortuitous.

Forget to come out for the second half and Brentford start battering us, so instead of maybe trying to relieve pressure, old Tony decides to go even more defensive and brings out the 451, takes off our top scorer for George Friend.

We immediately go ahead and concede two goals, at which point he takes off a midfielder and goes back two up top again.

If Tony had any spine at all he'd come out in his post match and hold his hands up and say yep, I *** up.

The ref had nothing to do with it, you said it all. SG needs to stand up and do his job, Pulis must be sacked

Nothing will change if people just twist on a message board, if your as annoyed as you say actually do something that the club will take note of, stop blindly handing the club your money every week. The club are literally taking the *** out of us while thousands will hand them 500 quid this week. Only way the club will get the message is if people stop going

So, lets recap.

If Tony had any spine at all he'd come out in his post match and hold his hands up and say yep, I *** up.

The ref had nothing to do with it, you said it all. SG needs to stand up and do his job, Pulis must be sacked

No, the ref didn't have anything to do with the result, it was just an aside, I think he had a shocker. 

Not using it as an excuse, just a general statement. Think he was bad both ways.

So, lets recap.

Which is weird because dinosaurs have massive spines !!!!

11 games left. If he's on 100k per game then just pay him off. A million quid can't break the bank. And if we can't afford to hire anyone for the run in just give the responsibilty to the youth coach. Or the tea lady. Or just one of the fans. They will all do a better job!!

Just as I was starting to feel more optimistic about our playoff prospects... My only hope is the fact we conceded both goals after he made that daft formation switch will mean he keeps the 352. Silly ***, can't wait until he's gone.